OPI Catherine the Grape

Filtered by age: 44-55
OPI Catherine the Grape
OPI Catherine the GrapeOPI Catherine the grapeCatherine the GrapeCatherine the GrapeCatherine the Grape

1 review

on 2/8/2014 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous vintage polish. Catherine The Grape was released several years back and was limited edition but it is still readily available on line for purchase. However, the price is inflated, so I ended up paying $18 for my bottle including shipping. This is a beautiful dusty plum polish and has a very vintage nostalgic feel and look to it. The shade is very flattering to my fair skin and this is a warm color. I have had this on for a week now and it has worn wonderfully without chipping, fading, and minimal tip wear. This has a special sleeve on the cap stating that this has a new pro wide brush, and while it is not as big as the professional style brushes in the Wet n' Wild Megalast line, it didn't look any different from the brush in the new OPI polishes I have that are current. I was able to get my pinkies painted in only 1 stroke and most others in only 2. The formula on this was a little thin at first and the first coat goes on much more sheer than I was expecting but the second coat was all it needed for full opacity and a beautiful rich color. In the bottle this looks very dusty and plum with gold. On the nail it dries a bit darker and a burgandy color and while the gold is still present it's not as apparent. I have had this on almost a week now and I am so in love with this polish. I've had compliments on the beautiful color. I don't regret paying nearly $20 for this now and it was a Christmas gift anyway so why not splurge? I am going to get many wonderful manicures from this one bottle. Love.

Popular Polishes