Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil
Dark Tanning Oil

Paraffinum Liquidum, Cocos Nucifera, Parfum, Plumeria Acutifolia, Mangifera Indica, Psidium Guajava, Carica Papaya, Passiflora Incarnata, Colocasia Antiquorum, Aleurites Moluccana, Amyl Acetate, Theobroma Cacao, Persea Gratissima, Aloe Barbadensis, Lanolin, Eucalyptus Globulus, Benzyl Alcohol.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! First and foremost, the product itself works amazing. It does what it says, "dark tanning oil". Giving me the perfect tan. The smell is one of my signature scents.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Is this staggeringly expensive all over the world, or only in my country?
Anyway...Assuming money is NO OBJECT..it is HG. As others have mentioned, not for tanning, but for the beautiful smelllllll..... :D
This is Jamaica in a bottle. Of course, I've never BEEN to Jamaica, but one can dream, no? One sniff, and I dream of lush laid-back islands, blue sky, dancing couples. Across the beach, two boys are running around flying a kite. Cricket is big in the W. Indies, so I can also picture some kids playing cricket in the white sand, imagining they're the next Brian Lara or whatever.
I THINK I hear seagulls, but the waves are roaring in the distance, and a bunch of teens are playing bouncy happy music on their stereo, so it all kind of blends together. And the palm trees are rocking in the wind. And my hammock is lulling me to sleep.
Then it stops & I'm back in reality. So I take another whiff...and return.....:) So lovely.

on 8/17/2008 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hands down my HG tanning oil. A beach bag staple. I am Portuguese and therefore rarely burn, so I apply this to preserve my tan, and I must say it does a fantastic job!! It smells like a tropical vacation :) I don't know how else to describe its amazing scent!! The ingredients are all natural, mainly consisting of tropical fruit & nut extracts. The top 4 ingredients are (in this order) mineral oil, coconut oil, cocoa seed butter & aloe leaf extract...your skin completely soaks it up!

I believe this goes without saying but this oil is made purely for experienced tanners who have developed a good tan. It says it right on the bottle. NO UV PROTECTION. I'm sure I'll pay the price down the road, but for now I'm perfectly content with a dark bronzed glistening bod. If your Western European, Latino or you can keep a good tan, you NEED this product! And of course be sure to moisturize after showering :)

on 6/22/2008 5:25:00 PM

Great stuff. Smells delicious and really helps you tan. Today I was suntanning while it was cloudy out, and I still got a dark tan!

on 6/4/2008 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff ROCKS!! I was able to get a darker, deeper tan in 2 hours on my porch than I did in 5 days in Hawaii. I'm olive complected and tan easily but this seems to accelerate the process. I agree with the previous poster that the oil makes you look really sexy and tone and while it feels greasy to the touch it seems to absorb well in your skin and of course the fragrance is amazing. I'm hooked!

on 7/29/2007 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow! Is all I can really say. This saved me in Honolulu.. in July.. at 1 pm .. on the middle of the beach! It gave me a beautiful tan without burning me. Am-az-ing. Hands down my favorite tanning product. :)

on 2/27/2006 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Great product! I just love the smell and it gives me beautiful dark brown colour! Would definitely buy again!

on 12/5/2003 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My family has been using this since I was a kid (before we knew what SPF was). If you're looking to tan .. I mean really tan, this is the way to go. I've stopped using it since I live in Washington now (no sun) but my Dad still uses it and loves it.

Popular Body Skincare Products