Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil
Dark Tanning Oil

4.4

Paraffinum Liquidum, Cocos Nucifera, Parfum, Plumeria Acutifolia, Mangifera Indica, Psidium Guajava, Carica Papaya, Passiflora Incarnata, Colocasia Antiquorum, Aleurites Moluccana, Amyl Acetate, Theobroma Cacao, Persea Gratissima, Aloe Barbadensis, Lanolin, Eucalyptus Globulus, Benzyl Alcohol.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. whenever im ready for a tan session i will literally bath myself in this. it smells sooooo good and doesnt irritate any part of my body. i could literally use half a bottle in one session, you obviously dont need that much but its just soo great and very affordable.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I can't go a summer without this. :) I love how it smells and it gets me super tan! I wear spf on my face, but this is fab for tanning ur body. It gives ur body the sexiest shiney glow!

on 12/17/2009 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I love this Dark Tanning Oil! I tan year round with high end indoor lotions, but I have to say, I get amazing color with this outdoor oil. It probably gives the most natural color out of anything I've ever used. I live in California part of the year, and when I slather this on at the beach, I get the most amazing deep tan color (a different, darker color than I've got with any other tanning lotion or oil!).

There's a special on this at my local drugstore for $3.99 so I'm going to pick up another bottle... I also use this oil in the stand up beds at the salon (please never use this product on lay down tanning beds, the oil destroys the acrylic!) and I get great results every time. Oh and I LOVE the smell! It smells like tropical flowers and an exotic vacation, all in one whiff. I love using this oil, I just wish it didn't contain any mineral oil!! so I took a point off for that.

on 8/5/2009 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this primarily as a body moisturizer because I normally use self-tanner if I want tanned skin. All I can say is HG!! I have snake skinned legs that are ultra dry and scaly. I've tried every cream imaginable but nothing works better than this. I have this in the spray version and it was super cheap ($10 CAD for a big bottle).

It is so convenient. I just spritz a few times on my legs and spread it with my hands, and my legs soak up the oil really quickly and become hydrated and dewy. The dark color in the oil makes my skin tone look even and gives me a healthy complexion, and it smells absolutely amazing. The coconut scent is my favorite part of this. I carry a bottle of this everywhere with me when I travel.

As for its effect as a tanning oil, it works great. I tried this while sunbathing on my patio and after an hour, my arms and legs were noticeable darker and my skin was still moist. It is a must-have.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Smells so yummy and gives me a dark tan outdoors! It makes me feel and look so sexy too:). Def. a summer staple.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite tanning oil. It really gives you a stunning, dark tan and the coconut smell is amazing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is awful if you actually try to use it as a tanning accelerator.

Mineral oil is the worst for actually trying to achieve a good tan, because it actually does not allow your skin to be receptive of UV rays.

If you want a good tanning lotion that is "tanner safe", look for some Australian Gold or Carribean Attitude products, they are affordable, and have the necessary ingredients for you to achieve a good tan (aloe based, rather than mineral oil based).

PSA: Please DO NOT use this on tanning beds, the mineral oil in it will DESTROY acrylics, which are very expensive to replace. continued >>

on 7/23/2003 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have really dry skin so I don't mind "oily" textures. This product smells good and it delivers what it's supposed to-a fast tan.

Popular Body Skincare Products