Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil
Dark Tanning Oil

4.4

Paraffinum Liquidum, Cocos Nucifera, Parfum, Plumeria Acutifolia, Mangifera Indica, Psidium Guajava, Carica Papaya, Passiflora Incarnata, Colocasia Antiquorum, Aleurites Moluccana, Amyl Acetate, Theobroma Cacao, Persea Gratissima, Aloe Barbadensis, Lanolin, Eucalyptus Globulus, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 6/13/2016 4:57:00 PM

My holy grail for tanning!!!

I, like anyone, was soo pale after winter. I knew summer was here and needed color. I tried SunBum Browning lotion but it didn't do anything for me. I was out on the beach from 10-2. I used a 30SPF from Ulta under neath the oil. I reapplied the sunscreen twice and the oil many times. I still have plenty left of the oil too!

The texture is so soft and the smell is amazing. I have a gorgeous tan now even though I have a little burn on my back and arms. It is great!

on 7/28/2014 6:49:00 PM

This stuff does nothing for me. It's super thick and greasy, I like more of a spray that goes on thin. It doesn't give me a tan, it's almost as it acts as a barrier that prevented a tan.

I just bought this tanning oil, and the only complaint I have is that it is very greasy. Everything sticks to me after I apply it. Other than that, it does it's job, smells amazing and I really enjoy using it. I have trouble tanning in the summer and this oil makes all the difference. Especially with my legs, that barely change colour no matter how much sun they get. I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I can't go a summer without this. :) I love how it smells and it gets me super tan! I wear spf on my face, but this is fab for tanning ur body. It gives ur body the sexiest shiney glow!

on 12/17/2009 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I love this Dark Tanning Oil! I tan year round with high end indoor lotions, but I have to say, I get amazing color with this outdoor oil. It probably gives the most natural color out of anything I've ever used. I live in California part of the year, and when I slather this on at the beach, I get the most amazing deep tan color (a different, darker color than I've got with any other tanning lotion or oil!).

There's a special on this at my local drugstore for $3.99 so I'm going to pick up another bottle... I also use this oil in the stand up beds at the salon (please never use this product on lay down tanning beds, the oil destroys the acrylic!) and I get great results every time. Oh and I LOVE the smell! It smells like tropical flowers and an exotic vacation, all in one whiff. I love using this oil, I just wish it didn't contain any mineral oil!! so I took a point off for that.

on 6/17/2009 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have only used this once, but from what I can tell it works really well. I used this yesterday and I was only outside for 30 minutes but I can already tell that I got a nice tan from that short amount of time. It smells really good like coconut very nice and summery. The bottle is a bit messy but it is an oil so you kind of expect that. One con that I did find was that if you plan on being outside for a long period of time then you will most likely need to put on some real sunblock on top after being outside a while. It is also good to have a bit of tan built underneath before being outside a long time with this too.

on 6/27/2008 3:05:00 PM

I like this a lot! This product smells so good and really helps you achieve a darker tan. I always spill it however so i wish it was in a pump like top. Buying it is convienant because it is carried at most drug and grocery stores.

on 4/11/2006 9:09:00 AM

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon for this product too! This was a staple of mine back in my high school days, laying out in the backyard w/a pair of headphones on for hours. Today, at age 36, you won't catch me slathering oil on and baking in the hot sun, but I have been using this for a week as an after-shower moisturizer. I would have never thought to buy and use this for that purpose had it not been for the MUA reviews. It works fabulously, hydrating my skin and making it silky soft. I'm a huge coconut fan, so the tropical beachy, coconut scent is heaven in a bottle to me. I will definitely always keep a bottle of this in my shower.

on 3/24/2006 2:30:00 PM

As a moisturizer, I love this! Obviously I don't use it to bake myself, but I do use it in the shower as a body oil before toweling off. It's so great! Especially on itchy pregnant bellies. After it all soaks in, I put sunscreen on any exposed skin so as not to fry. I will ALWAYS have this in my shower! =)

on 2/27/2006 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Great product! I just love the smell and it gives me beautiful dark brown colour! Would definitely buy again!

Popular Body Skincare Products