Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil
Dark Tanning Oil

3.8

Paraffinum Liquidum, Cocos Nucifera, Parfum, Plumeria Acutifolia, Mangifera Indica, Psidium Guajava, Carica Papaya, Passiflora Incarnata, Colocasia Antiquorum, Aleurites Moluccana, Amyl Acetate, Theobroma Cacao, Persea Gratissima, Aloe Barbadensis, Lanolin, Eucalyptus Globulus, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 5/12/2018 12:18:00 AM

It gives you tan quickly but it’s so sticky. And I find it more like gel than oil (don’t know why). One strange thing abt this product is that when I apply it on my body, my palms appear some red and slightly hard dots. I have quite a few on my both palms. It’s so weird that It doesn’t happen on my body skin (thanks God). And I’m glad I didn’t use it on my face. Anyway, not gonna buy this again.

on 7/8/2013 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Straight to the point, it works.

Smells pretty good, although its really messy and if you're at the beach expect to be covered in sand (not all over just sand here and there). I wish it was a spray bottle or maybe a roll on, but that's not a huge thing to complain about.

Put it wherever you want a tan and the sun doesn't even have to be out, just lay out for a few minutes and you will see a difference.

DON'T DO WHAT I DID!!! I vacationed in Cancun a few months ago. I was extremely pale to be a latina. So I wanted some color in me. Cancun was always sunny so it was the perfect place. First day on the beach I put this all over (didn't even drench myself, just a mild coverage) but this was all I put. I did not put sunscreen or any SPF underneath or over. I also fell asleep on the beach...horrible HORRIBLE idea. Anyway I got a great tan :) lol. After being out there for 2-3 hours I got about 4 shades darker. and this time my tan actually stayed! usually it fades with time but I have a nice golden tone :) im pretty happy.

If you want a fast tan, use this. BUT PLEASE USE SPF UNDER. Even if it's a low SPF like 30. You will still get tan. Trust me you do not want to look like a shrimp, and a HORRIBLE sunburn to the point where you don't even want to wear clothes.

Good story to tell though, and now I know to always put SPF

(Exact same thing happened to my sister a month later...you can tell we're related)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. whenever im ready for a tan session i will literally bath myself in this. it smells sooooo good and doesnt irritate any part of my body. i could literally use half a bottle in one session, you obviously dont need that much but its just soo great and very affordable.

on 6/4/2008 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff ROCKS!! I was able to get a darker, deeper tan in 2 hours on my porch than I did in 5 days in Hawaii. I'm olive complected and tan easily but this seems to accelerate the process. I agree with the previous poster that the oil makes you look really sexy and tone and while it feels greasy to the touch it seems to absorb well in your skin and of course the fragrance is amazing. I'm hooked!

Popular Body Skincare Products