Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil
Dark Tanning Oil

4.3

Paraffinum Liquidum, Cocos Nucifera, Parfum, Plumeria Acutifolia, Mangifera Indica, Psidium Guajava, Carica Papaya, Passiflora Incarnata, Colocasia Antiquorum, Aleurites Moluccana, Amyl Acetate, Theobroma Cacao, Persea Gratissima, Aloe Barbadensis, Lanolin, Eucalyptus Globulus, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 9/14/2011 7:18:00 PM

I'm fair skinned and never tan, but since moving to Costa Rica 2 months ago I started getting some colour on my arms. My legs however still glowed white. I bought this product today and sat out for 20 minutes in the late afternoon sun (I know the sun here and can sit for 2 hours at that time of day generally).

This product achieved in less than half an hour what two months of sun couldn't. My legs have lost their white sheen and I can't wait to use this on my beach trip this weekend (I will be using it solo for short periods, followed by using at least spf 30 and this in combo, Burning is no fun)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I was born in Louisiana and lived in Texas until 5 years ago when I moved to the Pacific Northwest. Needless to say, I'm not getting as much vitamin D as I'm used to. I became pretty pale after moving up here and decided that I needed my deep tanned skin again. I researched different products online and saw that nothing but good things had been said about Hawaiiain Tropic. I've always used lotions so I wanted to try the oil out and see how it worked with my skin. I bought the pump spray with SPF 6 and am hooked! After a hefty tanning sesh in the sun my skin was definitely darker and satin-smooth; I got compliments right away. It smells wonderful and has pretty good ingredients compared to other brands.This product is definitely one of my Summer must-haves!

on 6/2/2010 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

OMG, the smell. It's heaven. I don't mind mineral oil in my products, but I knocked one star off due to this being so THICK. If they could cut this with some silicone or a lower viscosity oil to make application faster and smoother, I'd give an easy 5 star rating. Even when the bottle and oil are warm, it's still thick, thick, thick! Other than that, I love this stuff!

Mineral oil, seriously? Every time I use this I read the ingredients and wish it didn't have mineral oil. Don't even think about putting this on your face. I actually use sunblock on my face, especially around my eyes, and it's easier to learn how to use a matte bronzer than it is to reverse sun damage on your face.

Anyway, I loooove this oil and its smell. It gives beautiful color too. I don't burn easily (crazy pale but part Native American) but I am VERY careful not to overdo the sun. It's a great tool to help even out areas that aren't as dark too.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Smells so yummy and gives me a dark tan outdoors! It makes me feel and look so sexy too:). Def. a summer staple.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I used this for years. It has NO sunscreen burned me horribly & then tan. I was young & dumb. Wear SS ladies!!!!!!!!!!! smells great though lol

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Want a tan? Get this oil! It is awesome...I come from the waterpark industry and this is hands down my favorite brand.

I really love this tanning oil. It does a great job at moisturizing my skin for the best tan possible, and I really feel that it accelerates the whole process. I have repurchased and will continue to do so.

on 12/7/2006 11:32:00 PM

I bought a huge bottle of this on sale during summer and though I don't use it for tanning, I love using it as a heavy duty moisturizer in the winter. It's also really soothing after shaving. I actually like putting few drops of this in the palm of my hand adding my regular lotion to it (given that the scents complement each other very well or the lotion is fragrance free) and mixing them together. That way it spreads easier and is not as oily as used straight from the bottle. The scent is also not as strong if you happen not to be a fan of it. It gives my body great sheen and really revives dry, flaky winter skin. Great tropical scent, great natural ingredients and great price! What more could you ask for?

on 6/15/2004 2:51:00 PM

The Hawaiian Tropic Tanning sunoil with spf 2,4 or 6 smells wonderful and make it easy to get a bright tan on my skin. I like it a lot,it's a good price I think. 7-8 euros..If you'll buy a sun oil and wanna go tan with a exotic fragrance,buy Hawaiian Tropic!

Popular Body Skincare Products