Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil

Dark Tanning Oil

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Cocos Nucifera, Parfum, Plumeria Acutifolia, Mangifera Indica, Psidium Guajava, Carica Papaya, Passiflora Incarnata, Colocasia Antiquorum, Aleurites Moluccana, Amyl Acetate, Theobroma Cacao, Persea Gratissima, Aloe Barbadensis, Lanolin, Eucalyptus Globulus, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 5/28/2009 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

hawaiian tropic tanning oil is every dark girl's summer staple <3

whenever I go to buy this, it means summer is here and my tanning days are begining =]

I am a latina with olive/tan skin naturally. in the summer of course I get even darker. but this magic bottle helps a lot!

this oil feels so moisturizing, smooth, and gives you a sexy brazilian body in the sun..my boyfriend lovesss when I wear this ;o]

the scent is my favorite part, it reminds me of a mix between a bahama vacation, laying in the sand with a tropical drink and a sexy bikini. and being in the indoor tanning salon using tropical lotions...[I love both]

this oil sets into my skin after a while giving me a sexy sheen. my legs look amazing, and it adds a small tint of brown/tan. and I love the lingering scent it leaves behind, it lasts until you shower, to me its not overpowering at all. I would wear it as perfume if I could =]

overall, this is my favorite summer cosmetic, I use it a couple times a week if not everyday, I highly suggest it to girls of color..[with a tan or darker] im not sure if it would be good far pale girls they might burn. I woulsd give it a try, the price is incredibly cheap and lasts all summer <3

xox