Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil

Dark Tanning Oil

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Cocos Nucifera, Parfum, Plumeria Acutifolia, Mangifera Indica, Psidium Guajava, Carica Papaya, Passiflora Incarnata, Colocasia Antiquorum, Aleurites Moluccana, Amyl Acetate, Theobroma Cacao, Persea Gratissima, Aloe Barbadensis, Lanolin, Eucalyptus Globulus, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 4/24/2008 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LADIES LISTEN UP: IF YOU WANT A DARK TAN TRY THIS PRODUCT! This stuff is seriously awesome! I use it everytime I tan. The best thing is you do not have to lay out long in the sun to get a great tan with this stuff. Just remember this doesn't have sunscreen and you will burn if you are not tan. I'll think I'll go lay out tomorrow with this oil =)

on 2/27/2006 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Great product! I just love the smell and it gives me beautiful dark brown colour! Would definitely buy again!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I bought this because I love the scent. It reminds me of going on vacations to Hawaii so when I went there last Sept, I made sure to bake in the sun with a huge slathering of this oil. I tan easily without sun tan oil but the feeling of hawaii was further increased as I lay there in the sand with the smell of coconut and the sound of the waves :)

Popular Body Skincare Products