Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil

Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil
Dark Tanning Oil

4.5

Paraffinum Liquidum, Cocos Nucifera, Parfum, Plumeria Acutifolia, Mangifera Indica, Psidium Guajava, Carica Papaya, Passiflora Incarnata, Colocasia Antiquorum, Aleurites Moluccana, Amyl Acetate, Theobroma Cacao, Persea Gratissima, Aloe Barbadensis, Lanolin, Eucalyptus Globulus, Benzyl Alcohol.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a classic beach smell - I love it! Its definately an "oil" so make sure your next stop after the beach is the shower. Anyway, it does seem to help speed up the tanning process. I used it all last summer while at the pool and it took only 4 days at maybe 2 hours worth of sun to get super duper dark. I probably won't do that again this year since its so bad for the skin but for those who are sun worshippers - this will do it for ya! Minus one point for being an "oil". Wish it were something else a bit more pleasant feeling.

on 2/25/2003 8:44:00 PM

I Agree wiht the reviever below, this makes u dark, lol, i think i got dark once, and never again, i felt 2 guilty, but i absolutely love the scent of this, ill put it on my wrist nad in my hair all year round, yum, smells like the beach but better..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. Gives a great tan when I want to sun bathe. I love love love the scent. The price is a bit steep though. I usu. end up going for the store brand instead. Wouldn't mind swapping for it though.

on 7/23/2003 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have really dry skin so I don't mind "oily" textures. This product smells good and it delivers what it's supposed to-a fast tan.

I use this on my legs during our brief summers here in PA. I love the smell and the nice dark tan that my legs get. I sniff the bottle during the winter for a wiff of summer.

on 11/24/2003 2:48:00 AM

I wish this was a spray, the bottle can get a bit clumsy to handle when your hands are all oily. I would recommend this for beach tanning, not indoor tanning beds. I can't stand to put my clothes back on over an oily body after I've been tanning so I need something creamy that absorbs to use indoors. I use this sparingly on my cuticles and love the tropical beachy scent so much I sometimes dab it on under my ears as a scent.

on 12/5/2003 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My family has been using this since I was a kid (before we knew what SPF was). If you're looking to tan .. I mean really tan, this is the way to go. I've stopped using it since I live in Washington now (no sun) but my Dad still uses it and loves it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Oh, the smell...love it! I dab a teensy bit of this onto my skin as a fragrance. (Any more than a teensy bit, and it's too oily and sticky.)

on 3/17/2004 6:35:00 PM

i love the smell of this tanning oil, reminds me of the carribbean. really greases up your skin, but this is what you want in a tanning oil. the only thing i really don't like about this stuff is the bottle. hawaiian tropic NEEDS to come up with some better packaging for it! like, something with grips and an easier to open cap i say. sometimes you get soo oily that you can't even open the top!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I bought this because I love the scent. It reminds me of going on vacations to Hawaii so when I went there last Sept, I made sure to bake in the sun with a huge slathering of this oil. I tan easily without sun tan oil but the feeling of hawaii was further increased as I lay there in the sand with the smell of coconut and the sound of the waves :)

Popular Body Skincare Products