no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/08/2015

My FAVORITE gold eyeshadow, and with gold, I'm quite finicky. It's not a very bright yellow, but a lighter white yellow. Great metallic quality, shimmer lasts forever. Stays put, even pretty well with no primer.

My only gripe if anything is that the applicator fell apart pretty fast. Convenient little slide-out compact with mirror!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Jun/22/2010

I really like this eyeshadow, this is one of my favorites. I bought it at Khols and let me tell you it is good quality highly pigmented gold color. I love it. I remebered paying $12.00 for it and that was last year and i am still using it. So this is a good eyeshadow and a steal.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

fromjenfab

Apr/24/2009

What a gorgeous color for a nice wash. Very nice textured e/s. The packaging is kinds strange, but I love the product, so it will grow on me. This is my 1st time buying any Flirt products and I am very impressed with this line. I want to go back this weekend and scoop up some more. Got it on sale also..was a reg. $12..got it for $8. Good deal.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Aug/10/2008

I absolutely adore this color! It works terrific as a highlighter under the brow, or on the cheekbones. I've even tried it just outside the center of my upper lip. It's like getting a healthy glow and highlight in a powder. WOW!!!!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Jul/26/2008

A really pretty and natural gold. Not as pigmented as other gold selections in Flirt's line, but nice as a wash for the summer. I like pairing this with a sheer red lip.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

Jul/16/2008

This is PERFECT for highlighting or a sheer wash of color. This shade is a gorgeous pale ivory-yellow color bursting with warm, buttery golden shimmer. Soft and pigmented for only $10. This is a definite repurchase.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

fromcloud7

Apr/30/2008

This shadow is very pretty and also quite pigmented. It's a very warm, shimmery gold. I bought it to go with Glamorazzi (see my review on that) and I think they go well together. It reminds me of The Body Shop's eye shimmer in gold (02)... but with less gold/shimmer. Love it! The packaging is awful so I removed the pan and put it in an Aveda compact. Three of these pans is about …Read more

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Jan/12/2008

great product! packaging sux, but is strong enough to withstand crumbling/cracking if dropped. Reminds me of MAC. has a lot of pigment and is very long lasting. good job flirt

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Oct/17/2007

This is the coolest white/yellow/gold color! I use it over my entire lid often as a base, and sometimes just wear eyeliner with it. I'm fair w/ blonde/blue. This stays in my go with mu bag!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Aug/08/2007

I love this shadow - it gives me such a pretty gold shimmery sheen that I Iike to apply in the center of the lid after doing a smokey eye. Its never over the top, always gorgeous, and always makes my lids glow. A favorite of my clients as well:) Will repurchase!

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure