Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard As Wraps - Tint

No Image

3.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

If you like nail polish that peels off in under 24 hours, this is the product for you. Nails felt great when it dried but it was short-lived. Once again Sally Hansen has proved hit and miss, will not be buying again. Sally's Salon Manicure in clear is better priced and would do a better job.

on 5/14/2011 10:28:00 PM

I am in love with this product!!! I only use it as a base coat and it's the perfect base to use for a flawless finish manicure. Makes any color glide on easily and without streaks.

Also, I like the pink version so I just get this one and I've used alone over naked nails a few times as well. :)

Never tried as a top coat but will do on my next manicure!!! I've had a bottle since mid january and I'm already halfway through it! Love it so much I have a backup in case I run out and not have another one handy when it happens. Love it more than my CND sticky base coat!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love the color and they make my nail feels as hard as wraps.

on 5/19/2009 11:48:00 PM

After 5 years of weak, peeling nails that wouldn't grow, this has turned them strong and resilient after only 2 weeks of use. I only use one coat, although the directions say you can layer 1-2 coats of nail color over it. It lasts approximately 5 days before it begins to chip or peel, and I just reapply. I've tried biotin, collagen, and silica supplements and spent at least $50 on various nail strengtheners (many made by Sally Hansen) and this is the first one that has really made a NOTICEABLE difference! I'm so happy that I actually have nails!

on 2/26/2009 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not a good value--the product isn't very good (streaks, requires 3-4 coats to get it evened out), and has little cracks in the edges of my nails within a few days of my manicure! The color/shine also dulls quickly.

This was a TERRIBLE nail polish. It streaks when applying, takes at least 3 coats to look ok, and after a half hour, it was STILL gooey on my nails! Don't waste your money!

on 9/5/2007 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I have to disagree. But I am reviewing the "new" product with acrylic gel & the chrome top. It comes in a nice variety of colors, I just have it in tint and clear. Two coats forms a shield on my nails and makes them visibly thicker. I can wear this polish for way longer than I can a regular clear polish without chipping or peeling! This is worth a try, I got mine at Walgreens BOGO.

This one is no better than any other SH products claiming to make nails stronger. Tint is a slightly pink tinted clear polish. It applies as a typical nail polish does and dries surprisingly fast. It does not work though. I applied this last night, two coats as directed with letting the first coat dry first. Today it's chipping on 5 nails already. I used no other nail products with it. My nails feel no stronger than just using any n/p on them. Don't waste your money or time on this. I've already contacted SH to advise them their product stinks.

Popular Treatments