Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

3.0

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For the past few years I couldnt figure out why I break out after using this product. I loved the results it gave when paired up with my blush. After I was given an allergy test the culprit was found. Phenoxyethanol. A preservative used in cosmetics and skincare. Its a known irritant and its safety has been questioned over the years. Intially you may not experience any irritation but if your skin receives too much of this over time you develop an allergy due to being overloaded with it. And what's disappointing is that I found it in quite a bit of TF goodies. So I'm having to throw it away. Why would a company that praises itself on being so good for your skin put this nasty ingredient in its products? Bummed out.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this! It's the perfect combination of pigment and sheerness! I don't need a bronzer because I am bronze but I love the fact that I can use it as a foundation if I want and it's not too shimmery so I can wear it every day as well. I will definitely be buying this again! I love how it gives your face a slight glow and shine! I can't wait to use this in the summer time! It's a very natural bronzer which I guess is why it matches my complexion. Not like those weird orange bronzers, this one is actually the color of real bronze skin tones, such as my own. I will definitely be buying this again when I run out and I might buy some of their other bronzers as well.