Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

on 9/17/2014 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My everyday bronzer and blush I love it so much it makes my skin so beautiful

This is a FANTASTIC bronzer!!! You owe it to yourself to at least try it (if you don't like it you can return it). I have to be EXTREMELY careful w/ what I put on my face since it has had a tendency to freak out to the point that I now am an 'ingredient reader' +won't even try a product if it has any irritants in it (go to paulaschoice.com...she has a skin care ingredient dictionary). I use this with a Too Faced kabuki brush+it's truly the best powder I've EVER used!!! I've been using it for a year now+recently thought about trying Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (force of habit really since I've never been completely satisfied w/ anything I've ever used on my face so I'm always looking for something better) but I reminded myself that I haven't had a real breakout since I began using this bronzer+ my skin isn't cakey looking or orange or unnatural w/ this either. My theory is that if a product works well on someone w/ problematic skin (provided that it's not medicated/specifically for a severe problem) then it should work well on anybody. This bronzer is GORGEOUS+is now a staple in my beauty regimen. (btw...I get compliments on how beautiful my skin looks now which is something I NEVER got before! YOU NEED TO TRY THIS PRODUCT!!! :))

on 2/21/2009 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

For reference I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out to..well..everything!!

So after trying NARS Laguna after all the raving reviews on it, and me being thoroughly dissapointed(see my review), I thought I'd run out and keep searching for a bronzer. I don't know what is in powders that make me break out but they just don't seem to agree with my skin....until this one!!!
So far, I can safetly say, this hasn't broke me out and my skin is starting to clear up with in conjunction with my Bobbi Brown Skin foundation!!!

This powder bronzer is the closest thing I've found to giving a realistic bronzed look, without being too orange. It has five different colors running through it so with different sweeps, you can vary the intensity of the product for your skin. I have also tried the Snow Bunny and Pink Lepoard bronzers before, and I think all give such a beautiful glow to your face. I think I have stopped looking for a HG bronzer, this is it for now.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

i also bought this with the pink kabuki brush set at nordstroms. and i love this bronzer i actually bought two sets of this thinking its a limited edition but i did see it at sephora so its probably not going to be. i already had carribean in a compact which i always loved so i naturally love this too. this has more of a golden glow than the carribean. i always get compliments whenever i wear too faced bronzers for some reason. ive convinced many people to buy them too. it looks really natural but gives your skin a perfect glow.