Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

on 5/28/2011 2:42:00 AM

I really like this bronzer for finishing. Plus I discovered that after I put my lotion on my arms, I can give a dusting to my shoulders and upper arms and it stays on all day and looks like a natural tan. So not only on my face, I use it on my neck, shoulders, chest and it has stayed on fine.

on 4/18/2011 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the only bronzer I've ever used that doesn't make me look scary orange-fake-tan, regardless of what brush I use or season.

It blends beautifully and has just enough shimmer to not be overly matte, which for me is extremely unnatural and terrifying. It is the same color I'd be if I actually tanned - and I use it year round (albeit less during the winter).

I like to use this with TF's Snow Bunny (as a highlighter) for a lovely glow - and they both blend beautifully.

The compact lasts me an extremely long time - even with daily use I'm just now seeing a slight dent, and I bought this at least 7 months ago. I do think it's a little high priced, and some of the kitchy-cute advertising I find slightly annoying, but if it works, it works.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Forsure my holy grail shimmer bronzer (BeneFit's HOOLA is my HG matte). I've applied the pink leopard, the snow bunny, and the sun bunny in Sephora and all 3 did nothing but make my medium/tan skin look shiny. I love the Beach Bunny because it is a much deeper bronzer than the other 3 shimmer bronzers they have to offer. The undertones of the color strips are quite plumy, excluding one which has a very golden base. I really like that it doesn't make me look orange or like a disco ball. Just the right amount of shimmer and warmth. It's not easy to overdo this product which is good because I do have a tendency to go a little overboard on the bronzers sometimes. And ofcourse the packaging is adorable and very practical, the powder really stays put in it's pan.

on 11/5/2008 6:10:00 PM

I originally tried the Sun Bunny bronzer, and it was too dark for my skin so I swapped it for this one, the next shade lighter. I absolutely love it! I apply it very very lightly all over my face first, then build up the colour on the cheeks, forehead and chin. It creates a perfect sunkissed look, not too tanned or orange, just perfectly bronzed. There is a noticable shimmer in it, but when you apply it and blend it in, it just creates a nice summery glow. This is definitely an HG bronzer for me!

Just when I thought I couldn't like anything more than Too Faced's Snow Bunny, I bought this. . . and it is fantastic. I've never used a bronzer in which the tan actually looks completely natural and makes me look rested, fresh, just back from vacation, etc.

I had wondered if if would be too dark, but it certainly is not. I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin, and this looks amazing.

I used to think Sugar's Tropic Tan was the best, and I do still like that product, but lately it has been getting awfully orange on me. Which is strange because when I first started using it, I didn't have any problems. I guess when you finally find something that looks natural, nothing else will do.

I use Snow Bunny in the winter months, when I lose my tan, and this one in the summer. Sometimes I mix them, too, for a lighter, brighter tan.

I do actually like the fact that I can use my own brush with this product. I rarely have good results with brushes that come (free) with bronzers.

I'd recommend this for anyone. It's awesome.

Update: I've been using this in conjunction with Snow Bunny and it's really doing well. I use this product first, and then layer a small amount of Snow Bunny over it, for a little glow. Great way to make yourself look well-rested, even if you aren't!