Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

4.5

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 10/13/2017 1:17:00 PM

Great natural looking bronzer.. Looks quite shimmery in the pan, but doesn't translate that too much on the skin, it's the perfect amount of sheen.. I'm NW25, and it's the perfect mix of shades for my skin tone... I have a few different Too Faced bronzers, and this one gets used a lot... I like to use this in summer, when I can mix all the shades and just use it as an all in one product too.. It's versatile and I definitely recommend.

on 9/17/2014 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My everyday bronzer and blush I love it so much it makes my skin so beautiful

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For the past few years I couldnt figure out why I break out after using this product. I loved the results it gave when paired up with my blush. After I was given an allergy test the culprit was found. Phenoxyethanol. A preservative used in cosmetics and skincare. Its a known irritant and its safety has been questioned over the years. Intially you may not experience any irritation but if your skin receives too much of this over time you develop an allergy due to being overloaded with it. And what's disappointing is that I found it in quite a bit of TF goodies. So I'm having to throw it away. Why would a company that praises itself on being so good for your skin put this nasty ingredient in its products? Bummed out.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I picked this up after reading tons and tons of reviews. I had the sephora makeup artist try it on me and it looked beautiful! She paired the lighter shades as a highlight and the four shades as a bronzer/blush. Absolutely beautiful bronzer. I love it and forever will!

This is my HG of shimmer bronzers. I love this because it is the perfect shade of bronze for my Asian skin. I tried the Caribbean version and it was too red for me. This is closer to a brown shade. I use it almost every day; winter: a light all over dusting on the face with more emphasis on the cheeks, summer: over the cheeks to highlight/contour/enhance. I have naturally flushed cheeks and if I used blush, I'd look like I had a fever. I love how there is subtle shimmer and it's versatile; I can use it as a bronzer but also individually as eyeshadow. I also like how natural it looks, a lot of people ask if I got a tan when I put it on and to make it even more realistic, I dust this over my neckline, chest, and shoulders. The lasting power isn't fantastic so only a 4. It also rubs off on clothing so beware.

A light bronzer with a subtle shimmer that illuminates cheeks to make you look healthy. Color without looking overdone, orange or fake. Good to use all year round. You could use the individual colors as eyeshadows, highlighting colors, or use the left half for bronzer and the right half for blush. It's very functional.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this! It's the perfect combination of pigment and sheerness! I don't need a bronzer because I am bronze but I love the fact that I can use it as a foundation if I want and it's not too shimmery so I can wear it every day as well. I will definitely be buying this again! I love how it gives your face a slight glow and shine! I can't wait to use this in the summer time! It's a very natural bronzer which I guess is why it matches my complexion. Not like those weird orange bronzers, this one is actually the color of real bronze skin tones, such as my own. I will definitely be buying this again when I run out and I might buy some of their other bronzers as well.

on 10/1/2009 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am a bronzer addict and I've tried pretty much every bronzer available in the market. For the past several years I have been pretty faithful to Guerlain as I truly like their bronzers, especially the Blonde/Brunette collection. Unfortunately, the price of Guerlain bronzers is getting ridiculous - in the $65 CAD range. I knew there had be something equally good at a lower price point so over the last month I set out on a mission to try different bronzers. I did find some really good bronzers in the $40-$50 CAD category, but I kept searching.
Even before reading the great reviews on MUA, I decided to try Too Faced bronzers, given I have had some very positive experiences with their makeup in general. I discovered their bronzers are all exceptional, but I decided to come to MUA just to see if I'm smokin' something or if they are truly good. I was pleased to see some great reviews with which I completely agree. I ended up buying the California in a Compact and Pink Leopard (I know, I fell in love with the latter for its design primarily, LOL, but I still do like its performance, too).
California in a Compact is a truly great bronzer as many have pointed out below. It is void of any orange effect and provides a truly gorgeous, very naturally tanned look. I have a light skin with yellow undertones and I find that California is a great match and, as someone pointed out below, impossible to overdo, which is extremely important to me because I tend to have a heavy hand with bronzers. However, just a word of caution to those who may get the impression from reviews below that this is matte bronzer or a bronzer without any shimmer - that is not the case. While California is not an overkill in terms of the shimmer, it is DEFINITELY not void of any shimmer whatsoever. So, if you dislike any kind of shimmer, this is not for you. I would agree that it doesn't have huge amounts of it like some bronzers tend to, so in my books this is in a "semi-shimmer" category. I have definitely used bronzers with less and more shimmer. I personally like the amount of shimmer in this one as I like when the bronzer has some shimmer to it, bust just letting you know as some reviews below made me think like this was more on the no-shimmer/matte side.
The best part - at least for me - almost half the price of Guerlain and other HE bronzers (I think this was around $35 CAD). Great quality, great colour and at a very good price - you can't beat that.
Highly recommended!

This is a FANTASTIC bronzer!!! You owe it to yourself to at least try it (if you don't like it you can return it). I have to be EXTREMELY careful w/ what I put on my face since it has had a tendency to freak out to the point that I now am an 'ingredient reader' +won't even try a product if it has any irritants in it (go to paulaschoice.com...she has a skin care ingredient dictionary). I use this with a Too Faced kabuki brush+it's truly the best powder I've EVER used!!! I've been using it for a year now+recently thought about trying Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (force of habit really since I've never been completely satisfied w/ anything I've ever used on my face so I'm always looking for something better) but I reminded myself that I haven't had a real breakout since I began using this bronzer+ my skin isn't cakey looking or orange or unnatural w/ this either. My theory is that if a product works well on someone w/ problematic skin (provided that it's not medicated/specifically for a severe problem) then it should work well on anybody. This bronzer is GORGEOUS+is now a staple in my beauty regimen. (btw...I get compliments on how beautiful my skin looks now which is something I NEVER got before! YOU NEED TO TRY THIS PRODUCT!!! :))

on 1/25/2009 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

OMG, i've had this forever and i haven't done a review on this yet?! i also on pink leopard bronze and sun bunny, but this one is my absolute favorite from too faced! this gives you the perfect sunkissed looking without looking brown or orange! i like using it for days when i don't want anything too dramatic. however, when going out at night, i'll go with something from mac (refined golden which is more brown) but this is definitely one of my favorites!