Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 12/30/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite bronzer. I need so little of this on a daily basis that the same compact has lasted me almost a year and there's still a couple months of use left in it. Prior to this Chocolate Soleil was my favorite. The only real difference I see between the two is that this is more pigmented than CS so I use less and it lasts longer.

The color is perfect. Although it looks shimmery in the compact, I have never seen evidence of shimmer from it on my face. That is a great thing! So, if you think $30 is pricey, just remember that this can last you over a year if you don't use too much.....and that's awesome!

on 3/2/2012 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Cute compact and great size. It's super pigmented so it will last forever. It's a coppery golden bronze sheen that is very sexy in the summer and on tan-dark skin. It's not for your entire face. It's perfect as a bronzey sunkissed highlighter.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Forsure my holy grail shimmer bronzer (BeneFit's HOOLA is my HG matte). I've applied the pink leopard, the snow bunny, and the sun bunny in Sephora and all 3 did nothing but make my medium/tan skin look shiny. I love the Beach Bunny because it is a much deeper bronzer than the other 3 shimmer bronzers they have to offer. The undertones of the color strips are quite plumy, excluding one which has a very golden base. I really like that it doesn't make me look orange or like a disco ball. Just the right amount of shimmer and warmth. It's not easy to overdo this product which is good because I do have a tendency to go a little overboard on the bronzers sometimes. And ofcourse the packaging is adorable and very practical, the powder really stays put in it's pan.

on 2/13/2008 1:21:00 PM

After trying both Snow Bunny and Sun Bunny I finally found my match in Beach Bunny. Pretty shades, not as shimmery as snow bunny. The golden colored powder (at one end) is spectacular, I wish I could have just that color in a bronzer. It's such a beautiful golden shade. Goes on nice, not orange, not muddy. I add a little pink blush to the apples of my cheeks for a pop of color and I'm done. Overall, I think this is a lovely bronzer with a cute (and durable looking) mirrored compact. I like it a lot! Not sure if I like it more than my Vincent Longo Sole Mio Golden Bronzer, but I wanted to try another and this one is very nice. I think I would have bought the Pink Leopard, but the packaging annoyed me. I didn't want a cardboard box. LOL