Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

4.7

on 10/13/2017 1:17:00 PM

Great natural looking bronzer.. Looks quite shimmery in the pan, but doesn't translate that too much on the skin, it's the perfect amount of sheen.. I'm NW25, and it's the perfect mix of shades for my skin tone... I have a few different Too Faced bronzers, and this one gets used a lot... I like to use this in summer, when I can mix all the shades and just use it as an all in one product too.. It's versatile and I definitely recommend.

on 12/30/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite bronzer. I need so little of this on a daily basis that the same compact has lasted me almost a year and there's still a couple months of use left in it. Prior to this Chocolate Soleil was my favorite. The only real difference I see between the two is that this is more pigmented than CS so I use less and it lasts longer.

The color is perfect. Although it looks shimmery in the compact, I have never seen evidence of shimmer from it on my face. That is a great thing! So, if you think $30 is pricey, just remember that this can last you over a year if you don't use too much.....and that's awesome!

on 3/2/2012 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Cute compact and great size. It's super pigmented so it will last forever. It's a coppery golden bronze sheen that is very sexy in the summer and on tan-dark skin. It's not for your entire face. It's perfect as a bronzey sunkissed highlighter.

on 10/17/2011 7:23:00 PM

THIS BRONZER IS THE BINESSS!!!
California in a compact, indeed ;).
Sometimes multi-colored compacts are nothing more than a cute-sy gimmick, but in this instance the colors blend so nicely together into a coppery-gold bronzer with a touch of shimmer that also works as a highlighter. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

on 12/26/2010 6:03:00 PM

I said yes, I would buy this product again, but my answer is actually maybe. It will take me forever to use up, so by then, who knows what I'll want. At Sephora, the sales lady applied this on me in such a way that I looked like a clown. But, I was a pretty golden clown (haha). Other reviewers have said it's hard to go overboard on this bronzer, but I've found that sometimes it can look scary if I'm not super careful. But since I've just purchased this, I'm still experimenting with different brushes to use with it. Also, I feel like this bronzer will look much better and be easier to blend in summer when I'm tan. I live in Michigan, it's December, so right now I'm paler than a ghost. All in all, I'm pretty excited about this product =]

on 2/13/2008 1:21:00 PM

After trying both Snow Bunny and Sun Bunny I finally found my match in Beach Bunny. Pretty shades, not as shimmery as snow bunny. The golden colored powder (at one end) is spectacular, I wish I could have just that color in a bronzer. It's such a beautiful golden shade. Goes on nice, not orange, not muddy. I add a little pink blush to the apples of my cheeks for a pop of color and I'm done. Overall, I think this is a lovely bronzer with a cute (and durable looking) mirrored compact. I like it a lot! Not sure if I like it more than my Vincent Longo Sole Mio Golden Bronzer, but I wanted to try another and this one is very nice. I think I would have bought the Pink Leopard, but the packaging annoyed me. I didn't want a cardboard box. LOL

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this bronzer! I am pretty pale, and every bronzer I've tried up until now has looked muddy and very unnatural on me. This one, however, gives me a subtle glow without looking fake. It is described as giving you "California's deep summertime tan," but, in my opnion, it's actually not that dark. I apply it with MAC's 187 brush, and I like how you can use the lighter half or the darker half, or all mixed at once. I do find it ironic that I need to use "California in a Compact" when I live there, though... haha.