Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

4.8

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 4/4/2017 9:25:00 PM

Love this bronzer.
This is one of my favorite bronzers.
it has lasted me a long time.
Worth my money.
I love most of Too Faced products.
I love the compact. and the way it looks.

Looks good on my face i love how it has a shimmer to it and its not just brown.
I have nothing bad to say about this product.

if your looking for a bronzer with some shimmer this is the one for you it could be a little pricey but worth it.

on 4/18/2011 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the only bronzer I've ever used that doesn't make me look scary orange-fake-tan, regardless of what brush I use or season.

It blends beautifully and has just enough shimmer to not be overly matte, which for me is extremely unnatural and terrifying. It is the same color I'd be if I actually tanned - and I use it year round (albeit less during the winter).

I like to use this with TF's Snow Bunny (as a highlighter) for a lovely glow - and they both blend beautifully.

The compact lasts me an extremely long time - even with daily use I'm just now seeing a slight dent, and I bought this at least 7 months ago. I do think it's a little high priced, and some of the kitchy-cute advertising I find slightly annoying, but if it works, it works.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I picked this up after reading tons and tons of reviews. I had the sephora makeup artist try it on me and it looked beautiful! She paired the lighter shades as a highlight and the four shades as a bronzer/blush. Absolutely beautiful bronzer. I love it and forever will!

A light bronzer with a subtle shimmer that illuminates cheeks to make you look healthy. Color without looking overdone, orange or fake. Good to use all year round. You could use the individual colors as eyeshadows, highlighting colors, or use the left half for bronzer and the right half for blush. It's very functional.

on 10/1/2009 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am a bronzer addict and I've tried pretty much every bronzer available in the market. For the past several years I have been pretty faithful to Guerlain as I truly like their bronzers, especially the Blonde/Brunette collection. Unfortunately, the price of Guerlain bronzers is getting ridiculous - in the $65 CAD range. I knew there had be something equally good at a lower price point so over the last month I set out on a mission to try different bronzers. I did find some really good bronzers in the $40-$50 CAD category, but I kept searching.
Even before reading the great reviews on MUA, I decided to try Too Faced bronzers, given I have had some very positive experiences with their makeup in general. I discovered their bronzers are all exceptional, but I decided to come to MUA just to see if I'm smokin' something or if they are truly good. I was pleased to see some great reviews with which I completely agree. I ended up buying the California in a Compact and Pink Leopard (I know, I fell in love with the latter for its design primarily, LOL, but I still do like its performance, too).
California in a Compact is a truly great bronzer as many have pointed out below. It is void of any orange effect and provides a truly gorgeous, very naturally tanned look. I have a light skin with yellow undertones and I find that California is a great match and, as someone pointed out below, impossible to overdo, which is extremely important to me because I tend to have a heavy hand with bronzers. However, just a word of caution to those who may get the impression from reviews below that this is matte bronzer or a bronzer without any shimmer - that is not the case. While California is not an overkill in terms of the shimmer, it is DEFINITELY not void of any shimmer whatsoever. So, if you dislike any kind of shimmer, this is not for you. I would agree that it doesn't have huge amounts of it like some bronzers tend to, so in my books this is in a "semi-shimmer" category. I have definitely used bronzers with less and more shimmer. I personally like the amount of shimmer in this one as I like when the bronzer has some shimmer to it, bust just letting you know as some reviews below made me think like this was more on the no-shimmer/matte side.
The best part - at least for me - almost half the price of Guerlain and other HE bronzers (I think this was around $35 CAD). Great quality, great colour and at a very good price - you can't beat that.
Highly recommended!

on 2/10/2008 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is otherwise known as Beach Bunny, the lighter companion to Sun Bunny. It has 4 shades that you swirl together to get a beautiful, healthy glow without looking too bronzed. It's also particularly good for contouring. It has less shimmer than Snow Bunny and Pink Leopard so it's great if you're wanting a less made up look. Quality of the powder is beautiful (as with all Too Faced pressed powders). This is a summer staple for me.