Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

4.4

on 10/27/2017 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ran out of my Milk Chocolate Soliel so thought I'd try Beach Bunny due to the good reviews and wanted something with a bit of shine and not so matte for the upcoming Summer in NZ. I really regret my purchase :( This bronzer goes so patchy and blotchy on my skin and it's sooo orange. It also just doesn't last on my skin, I was horrified when I came home today and I had one patch of orange in the middle of my forehead and the rest had just vanished. The sheen I was looking for is there in this, but the colour and longevity does not make up for it. I personally do not like this bronzer and will be going back to my Milk Chocolate Soliel as I have never had those problems with that one.

on 10/13/2017 1:17:00 PM

Great natural looking bronzer.. Looks quite shimmery in the pan, but doesn't translate that too much on the skin, it's the perfect amount of sheen.. I'm NW25, and it's the perfect mix of shades for my skin tone... I have a few different Too Faced bronzers, and this one gets used a lot... I like to use this in summer, when I can mix all the shades and just use it as an all in one product too.. It's versatile and I definitely recommend.

on 4/4/2017 9:25:00 PM

Love this bronzer.
This is one of my favorite bronzers.
it has lasted me a long time.
Worth my money.
I love most of Too Faced products.
I love the compact. and the way it looks.

Looks good on my face i love how it has a shimmer to it and its not just brown.
I have nothing bad to say about this product.

if your looking for a bronzer with some shimmer this is the one for you it could be a little pricey but worth it.

on 9/17/2014 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My everyday bronzer and blush I love it so much it makes my skin so beautiful

on 8/7/2014 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love :) i use it to contour as well. Not overly shimmery and highly pigmented. It's hard on my fair skin to find a natural bronzed and this does pretty good. It can go a little orangy, but that's only my own fault when I put to much on. The only reason I won't buy again is I love bare minerals bronzed too much :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For the past few years I couldnt figure out why I break out after using this product. I loved the results it gave when paired up with my blush. After I was given an allergy test the culprit was found. Phenoxyethanol. A preservative used in cosmetics and skincare. Its a known irritant and its safety has been questioned over the years. Intially you may not experience any irritation but if your skin receives too much of this over time you develop an allergy due to being overloaded with it. And what's disappointing is that I found it in quite a bit of TF goodies. So I'm having to throw it away. Why would a company that praises itself on being so good for your skin put this nasty ingredient in its products? Bummed out.

on 12/30/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite bronzer. I need so little of this on a daily basis that the same compact has lasted me almost a year and there's still a couple months of use left in it. Prior to this Chocolate Soleil was my favorite. The only real difference I see between the two is that this is more pigmented than CS so I use less and it lasts longer.

The color is perfect. Although it looks shimmery in the compact, I have never seen evidence of shimmer from it on my face. That is a great thing! So, if you think $30 is pricey, just remember that this can last you over a year if you don't use too much.....and that's awesome!

on 3/2/2012 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Cute compact and great size. It's super pigmented so it will last forever. It's a coppery golden bronze sheen that is very sexy in the summer and on tan-dark skin. It's not for your entire face. It's perfect as a bronzey sunkissed highlighter.

on 10/17/2011 7:23:00 PM

THIS BRONZER IS THE BINESSS!!!
California in a compact, indeed ;).
Sometimes multi-colored compacts are nothing more than a cute-sy gimmick, but in this instance the colors blend so nicely together into a coppery-gold bronzer with a touch of shimmer that also works as a highlighter. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

on 9/5/2011 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really great bronzer in general. Adds a natural tan without looking dirty or ruddy like Chocolate Soleil. Beautiful golden glow with a bit of shimmer that works perfectly on me; blends beautifully.