Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

4.1

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 10/13/2017 1:17:00 PM

Great natural looking bronzer.. Looks quite shimmery in the pan, but doesn't translate that too much on the skin, it's the perfect amount of sheen.. I'm NW25, and it's the perfect mix of shades for my skin tone... I have a few different Too Faced bronzers, and this one gets used a lot... I like to use this in summer, when I can mix all the shades and just use it as an all in one product too.. It's versatile and I definitely recommend.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For the past few years I couldnt figure out why I break out after using this product. I loved the results it gave when paired up with my blush. After I was given an allergy test the culprit was found. Phenoxyethanol. A preservative used in cosmetics and skincare. Its a known irritant and its safety has been questioned over the years. Intially you may not experience any irritation but if your skin receives too much of this over time you develop an allergy due to being overloaded with it. And what's disappointing is that I found it in quite a bit of TF goodies. So I'm having to throw it away. Why would a company that praises itself on being so good for your skin put this nasty ingredient in its products? Bummed out.

on 3/2/2012 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Cute compact and great size. It's super pigmented so it will last forever. It's a coppery golden bronze sheen that is very sexy in the summer and on tan-dark skin. It's not for your entire face. It's perfect as a bronzey sunkissed highlighter.

on 10/17/2011 7:23:00 PM

THIS BRONZER IS THE BINESSS!!!
California in a compact, indeed ;).
Sometimes multi-colored compacts are nothing more than a cute-sy gimmick, but in this instance the colors blend so nicely together into a coppery-gold bronzer with a touch of shimmer that also works as a highlighter. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

on 12/26/2010 6:03:00 PM

I said yes, I would buy this product again, but my answer is actually maybe. It will take me forever to use up, so by then, who knows what I'll want. At Sephora, the sales lady applied this on me in such a way that I looked like a clown. But, I was a pretty golden clown (haha). Other reviewers have said it's hard to go overboard on this bronzer, but I've found that sometimes it can look scary if I'm not super careful. But since I've just purchased this, I'm still experimenting with different brushes to use with it. Also, I feel like this bronzer will look much better and be easier to blend in summer when I'm tan. I live in Michigan, it's December, so right now I'm paler than a ghost. All in all, I'm pretty excited about this product =]

This is my HG of shimmer bronzers. I love this because it is the perfect shade of bronze for my Asian skin. I tried the Caribbean version and it was too red for me. This is closer to a brown shade. I use it almost every day; winter: a light all over dusting on the face with more emphasis on the cheeks, summer: over the cheeks to highlight/contour/enhance. I have naturally flushed cheeks and if I used blush, I'd look like I had a fever. I love how there is subtle shimmer and it's versatile; I can use it as a bronzer but also individually as eyeshadow. I also like how natural it looks, a lot of people ask if I got a tan when I put it on and to make it even more realistic, I dust this over my neckline, chest, and shoulders. The lasting power isn't fantastic so only a 4. It also rubs off on clothing so beware.

A light bronzer with a subtle shimmer that illuminates cheeks to make you look healthy. Color without looking overdone, orange or fake. Good to use all year round. You could use the individual colors as eyeshadows, highlighting colors, or use the left half for bronzer and the right half for blush. It's very functional.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this! It's the perfect combination of pigment and sheerness! I don't need a bronzer because I am bronze but I love the fact that I can use it as a foundation if I want and it's not too shimmery so I can wear it every day as well. I will definitely be buying this again! I love how it gives your face a slight glow and shine! I can't wait to use this in the summer time! It's a very natural bronzer which I guess is why it matches my complexion. Not like those weird orange bronzers, this one is actually the color of real bronze skin tones, such as my own. I will definitely be buying this again when I run out and I might buy some of their other bronzers as well.

This is a FANTASTIC bronzer!!! You owe it to yourself to at least try it (if you don't like it you can return it). I have to be EXTREMELY careful w/ what I put on my face since it has had a tendency to freak out to the point that I now am an 'ingredient reader' +won't even try a product if it has any irritants in it (go to paulaschoice.com...she has a skin care ingredient dictionary). I use this with a Too Faced kabuki brush+it's truly the best powder I've EVER used!!! I've been using it for a year now+recently thought about trying Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (force of habit really since I've never been completely satisfied w/ anything I've ever used on my face so I'm always looking for something better) but I reminded myself that I haven't had a real breakout since I began using this bronzer+ my skin isn't cakey looking or orange or unnatural w/ this either. My theory is that if a product works well on someone w/ problematic skin (provided that it's not medicated/specifically for a severe problem) then it should work well on anybody. This bronzer is GORGEOUS+is now a staple in my beauty regimen. (btw...I get compliments on how beautiful my skin looks now which is something I NEVER got before! YOU NEED TO TRY THIS PRODUCT!!! :))

on 2/21/2009 8:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I got this bronzer in Beach Bunny. As much as I wanted to like it after all the positive reviews, I don't. This bronzer is too heavy, too shiny, too yellowy, and would not blend at all. I applied it on my not-so-pale Caucasian skin and it looked like a friggin' rash or allergy of some sort. What a disappointment!