Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

on 4/4/2017 9:25:00 PM

Love this bronzer.
This is one of my favorite bronzers.
it has lasted me a long time.
Worth my money.
I love most of Too Faced products.
I love the compact. and the way it looks.

Looks good on my face i love how it has a shimmer to it and its not just brown.
I have nothing bad to say about this product.

if your looking for a bronzer with some shimmer this is the one for you it could be a little pricey but worth it.

on 9/17/2014 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My everyday bronzer and blush I love it so much it makes my skin so beautiful

on 12/30/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite bronzer. I need so little of this on a daily basis that the same compact has lasted me almost a year and there's still a couple months of use left in it. Prior to this Chocolate Soleil was my favorite. The only real difference I see between the two is that this is more pigmented than CS so I use less and it lasts longer.

The color is perfect. Although it looks shimmery in the compact, I have never seen evidence of shimmer from it on my face. That is a great thing! So, if you think $30 is pricey, just remember that this can last you over a year if you don't use too much.....and that's awesome!

on 5/28/2011 2:42:00 AM

I really like this bronzer for finishing. Plus I discovered that after I put my lotion on my arms, I can give a dusting to my shoulders and upper arms and it stays on all day and looks like a natural tan. So not only on my face, I use it on my neck, shoulders, chest and it has stayed on fine.

on 10/1/2009 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am a bronzer addict and I've tried pretty much every bronzer available in the market. For the past several years I have been pretty faithful to Guerlain as I truly like their bronzers, especially the Blonde/Brunette collection. Unfortunately, the price of Guerlain bronzers is getting ridiculous - in the $65 CAD range. I knew there had be something equally good at a lower price point so over the last month I set out on a mission to try different bronzers. I did find some really good bronzers in the $40-$50 CAD category, but I kept searching.
Even before reading the great reviews on MUA, I decided to try Too Faced bronzers, given I have had some very positive experiences with their makeup in general. I discovered their bronzers are all exceptional, but I decided to come to MUA just to see if I'm smokin' something or if they are truly good. I was pleased to see some great reviews with which I completely agree. I ended up buying the California in a Compact and Pink Leopard (I know, I fell in love with the latter for its design primarily, LOL, but I still do like its performance, too).
California in a Compact is a truly great bronzer as many have pointed out below. It is void of any orange effect and provides a truly gorgeous, very naturally tanned look. I have a light skin with yellow undertones and I find that California is a great match and, as someone pointed out below, impossible to overdo, which is extremely important to me because I tend to have a heavy hand with bronzers. However, just a word of caution to those who may get the impression from reviews below that this is matte bronzer or a bronzer without any shimmer - that is not the case. While California is not an overkill in terms of the shimmer, it is DEFINITELY not void of any shimmer whatsoever. So, if you dislike any kind of shimmer, this is not for you. I would agree that it doesn't have huge amounts of it like some bronzers tend to, so in my books this is in a "semi-shimmer" category. I have definitely used bronzers with less and more shimmer. I personally like the amount of shimmer in this one as I like when the bronzer has some shimmer to it, bust just letting you know as some reviews below made me think like this was more on the no-shimmer/matte side.
The best part - at least for me - almost half the price of Guerlain and other HE bronzers (I think this was around $35 CAD). Great quality, great colour and at a very good price - you can't beat that.
Highly recommended!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Forsure my holy grail shimmer bronzer (BeneFit's HOOLA is my HG matte). I've applied the pink leopard, the snow bunny, and the sun bunny in Sephora and all 3 did nothing but make my medium/tan skin look shiny. I love the Beach Bunny because it is a much deeper bronzer than the other 3 shimmer bronzers they have to offer. The undertones of the color strips are quite plumy, excluding one which has a very golden base. I really like that it doesn't make me look orange or like a disco ball. Just the right amount of shimmer and warmth. It's not easy to overdo this product which is good because I do have a tendency to go a little overboard on the bronzers sometimes. And ofcourse the packaging is adorable and very practical, the powder really stays put in it's pan.

on 1/25/2009 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

OMG, i've had this forever and i haven't done a review on this yet?! i also on pink leopard bronze and sun bunny, but this one is my absolute favorite from too faced! this gives you the perfect sunkissed looking without looking brown or orange! i like using it for days when i don't want anything too dramatic. however, when going out at night, i'll go with something from mac (refined golden which is more brown) but this is definitely one of my favorites!

on 2/10/2008 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is otherwise known as Beach Bunny, the lighter companion to Sun Bunny. It has 4 shades that you swirl together to get a beautiful, healthy glow without looking too bronzed. It's also particularly good for contouring. It has less shimmer than Snow Bunny and Pink Leopard so it's great if you're wanting a less made up look. Quality of the powder is beautiful (as with all Too Faced pressed powders). This is a summer staple for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this bronzer! I am pretty pale, and every bronzer I've tried up until now has looked muddy and very unnatural on me. This one, however, gives me a subtle glow without looking fake. It is described as giving you "California's deep summertime tan," but, in my opnion, it's actually not that dark. I apply it with MAC's 187 brush, and I like how you can use the lighter half or the darker half, or all mixed at once. I do find it ironic that I need to use "California in a Compact" when I live there, though... haha.