Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

3.3

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 10/27/2017 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ran out of my Milk Chocolate Soliel so thought I'd try Beach Bunny due to the good reviews and wanted something with a bit of shine and not so matte for the upcoming Summer in NZ. I really regret my purchase :( This bronzer goes so patchy and blotchy on my skin and it's sooo orange. It also just doesn't last on my skin, I was horrified when I came home today and I had one patch of orange in the middle of my forehead and the rest had just vanished. The sheen I was looking for is there in this, but the colour and longevity does not make up for it. I personally do not like this bronzer and will be going back to my Milk Chocolate Soliel as I have never had those problems with that one.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I picked this up after reading tons and tons of reviews. I had the sephora makeup artist try it on me and it looked beautiful! She paired the lighter shades as a highlight and the four shades as a bronzer/blush. Absolutely beautiful bronzer. I love it and forever will!

on 6/15/2008 2:55:00 PM

I really like this bronzer alot its a good color on my pale skin. I love the compact it comes in too, Very cute! The only downside is the price $25 is alot of money for a bronzer but I probably will purchuse again after I run out.