Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

3.5

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 10/27/2017 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ran out of my Milk Chocolate Soliel so thought I'd try Beach Bunny due to the good reviews and wanted something with a bit of shine and not so matte for the upcoming Summer in NZ. I really regret my purchase :( This bronzer goes so patchy and blotchy on my skin and it's sooo orange. It also just doesn't last on my skin, I was horrified when I came home today and I had one patch of orange in the middle of my forehead and the rest had just vanished. The sheen I was looking for is there in this, but the colour and longevity does not make up for it. I personally do not like this bronzer and will be going back to my Milk Chocolate Soliel as I have never had those problems with that one.

on 10/17/2011 7:23:00 PM

THIS BRONZER IS THE BINESSS!!!
California in a compact, indeed ;).
Sometimes multi-colored compacts are nothing more than a cute-sy gimmick, but in this instance the colors blend so nicely together into a coppery-gold bronzer with a touch of shimmer that also works as a highlighter. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

on 5/28/2011 2:42:00 AM

I really like this bronzer for finishing. Plus I discovered that after I put my lotion on my arms, I can give a dusting to my shoulders and upper arms and it stays on all day and looks like a natural tan. So not only on my face, I use it on my neck, shoulders, chest and it has stayed on fine.

on 4/18/2011 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the only bronzer I've ever used that doesn't make me look scary orange-fake-tan, regardless of what brush I use or season.

It blends beautifully and has just enough shimmer to not be overly matte, which for me is extremely unnatural and terrifying. It is the same color I'd be if I actually tanned - and I use it year round (albeit less during the winter).

I like to use this with TF's Snow Bunny (as a highlighter) for a lovely glow - and they both blend beautifully.

The compact lasts me an extremely long time - even with daily use I'm just now seeing a slight dent, and I bought this at least 7 months ago. I do think it's a little high priced, and some of the kitchy-cute advertising I find slightly annoying, but if it works, it works.

on 2/21/2009 8:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I got this bronzer in Beach Bunny. As much as I wanted to like it after all the positive reviews, I don't. This bronzer is too heavy, too shiny, too yellowy, and would not blend at all. I applied it on my not-so-pale Caucasian skin and it looked like a friggin' rash or allergy of some sort. What a disappointment!

on 6/15/2008 2:55:00 PM

I really like this bronzer alot its a good color on my pale skin. I love the compact it comes in too, Very cute! The only downside is the price $25 is alot of money for a bronzer but I probably will purchuse again after I run out.