Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

4.5

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For the past few years I couldnt figure out why I break out after using this product. I loved the results it gave when paired up with my blush. After I was given an allergy test the culprit was found. Phenoxyethanol. A preservative used in cosmetics and skincare. Its a known irritant and its safety has been questioned over the years. Intially you may not experience any irritation but if your skin receives too much of this over time you develop an allergy due to being overloaded with it. And what's disappointing is that I found it in quite a bit of TF goodies. So I'm having to throw it away. Why would a company that praises itself on being so good for your skin put this nasty ingredient in its products? Bummed out.

on 2/21/2009 8:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I got this bronzer in Beach Bunny. As much as I wanted to like it after all the positive reviews, I don't. This bronzer is too heavy, too shiny, too yellowy, and would not blend at all. I applied it on my not-so-pale Caucasian skin and it looked like a friggin' rash or allergy of some sort. What a disappointment!

on 10/13/2017 1:17:00 PM

Great natural looking bronzer.. Looks quite shimmery in the pan, but doesn't translate that too much on the skin, it's the perfect amount of sheen.. I'm NW25, and it's the perfect mix of shades for my skin tone... I have a few different Too Faced bronzers, and this one gets used a lot... I like to use this in summer, when I can mix all the shades and just use it as an all in one product too.. It's versatile and I definitely recommend.

on 8/7/2014 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love :) i use it to contour as well. Not overly shimmery and highly pigmented. It's hard on my fair skin to find a natural bronzed and this does pretty good. It can go a little orangy, but that's only my own fault when I put to much on. The only reason I won't buy again is I love bare minerals bronzed too much :)

on 12/26/2010 6:03:00 PM

I said yes, I would buy this product again, but my answer is actually maybe. It will take me forever to use up, so by then, who knows what I'll want. At Sephora, the sales lady applied this on me in such a way that I looked like a clown. But, I was a pretty golden clown (haha). Other reviewers have said it's hard to go overboard on this bronzer, but I've found that sometimes it can look scary if I'm not super careful. But since I've just purchased this, I'm still experimenting with different brushes to use with it. Also, I feel like this bronzer will look much better and be easier to blend in summer when I'm tan. I live in Michigan, it's December, so right now I'm paler than a ghost. All in all, I'm pretty excited about this product =]

This is my HG of shimmer bronzers. I love this because it is the perfect shade of bronze for my Asian skin. I tried the Caribbean version and it was too red for me. This is closer to a brown shade. I use it almost every day; winter: a light all over dusting on the face with more emphasis on the cheeks, summer: over the cheeks to highlight/contour/enhance. I have naturally flushed cheeks and if I used blush, I'd look like I had a fever. I love how there is subtle shimmer and it's versatile; I can use it as a bronzer but also individually as eyeshadow. I also like how natural it looks, a lot of people ask if I got a tan when I put it on and to make it even more realistic, I dust this over my neckline, chest, and shoulders. The lasting power isn't fantastic so only a 4. It also rubs off on clothing so beware.

A light bronzer with a subtle shimmer that illuminates cheeks to make you look healthy. Color without looking overdone, orange or fake. Good to use all year round. You could use the individual colors as eyeshadows, highlighting colors, or use the left half for bronzer and the right half for blush. It's very functional.

on 6/15/2008 2:55:00 PM

I really like this bronzer alot its a good color on my pale skin. I love the compact it comes in too, Very cute! The only downside is the price $25 is alot of money for a bronzer but I probably will purchuse again after I run out.

on 4/4/2017 9:25:00 PM

Love this bronzer.
This is one of my favorite bronzers.
it has lasted me a long time.
Worth my money.
I love most of Too Faced products.
I love the compact. and the way it looks.

Looks good on my face i love how it has a shimmer to it and its not just brown.
I have nothing bad to say about this product.

if your looking for a bronzer with some shimmer this is the one for you it could be a little pricey but worth it.

on 9/17/2014 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My everyday bronzer and blush I love it so much it makes my skin so beautiful