Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

4.4

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 8/8/2007 6:20:00 AM

Another winner from Too Faced. I now own 3 Too Faced bronzers (California, Snowbunny, and Leopard) and I cannot decide which I love more. California in a Compact is their newest bronzer that is meant to be darker than their past bronzers. It does go on darker compared to Snowbunny, but not too much. It has a beautiful golden shimmer to it. I bought it as a set with their new pink kabuki brush and I am in love. I do one sweep with the darker and more matte side on my cheekbones,forehead, and nose. Then I swirl the shimmery side and lightly apply only on my cheeks. I I love it. The brush is super soft and applies super even. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

i also bought this with the pink kabuki brush set at nordstroms. and i love this bronzer i actually bought two sets of this thinking its a limited edition but i did see it at sephora so its probably not going to be. i already had carribean in a compact which i always loved so i naturally love this too. this has more of a golden glow than the carribean. i always get compliments whenever i wear too faced bronzers for some reason. ive convinced many people to buy them too. it looks really natural but gives your skin a perfect glow.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this bronzer! I am pretty pale, and every bronzer I've tried up until now has looked muddy and very unnatural on me. This one, however, gives me a subtle glow without looking fake. It is described as giving you "California's deep summertime tan," but, in my opnion, it's actually not that dark. I apply it with MAC's 187 brush, and I like how you can use the lighter half or the darker half, or all mixed at once. I do find it ironic that I need to use "California in a Compact" when I live there, though... haha.

on 2/10/2008 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is otherwise known as Beach Bunny, the lighter companion to Sun Bunny. It has 4 shades that you swirl together to get a beautiful, healthy glow without looking too bronzed. It's also particularly good for contouring. It has less shimmer than Snow Bunny and Pink Leopard so it's great if you're wanting a less made up look. Quality of the powder is beautiful (as with all Too Faced pressed powders). This is a summer staple for me.

on 2/13/2008 1:21:00 PM

After trying both Snow Bunny and Sun Bunny I finally found my match in Beach Bunny. Pretty shades, not as shimmery as snow bunny. The golden colored powder (at one end) is spectacular, I wish I could have just that color in a bronzer. It's such a beautiful golden shade. Goes on nice, not orange, not muddy. I add a little pink blush to the apples of my cheeks for a pop of color and I'm done. Overall, I think this is a lovely bronzer with a cute (and durable looking) mirrored compact. I like it a lot! Not sure if I like it more than my Vincent Longo Sole Mio Golden Bronzer, but I wanted to try another and this one is very nice. I think I would have bought the Pink Leopard, but the packaging annoyed me. I didn't want a cardboard box. LOL

This bronzer is PERFECT for me and my long lost soulmate, lol. It's got a great, natural looking tan. This bronzer has more brown in it compared to the other TooFaced bronzers, which was exactly what I wanted!

Just when I thought I couldn't like anything more than Too Faced's Snow Bunny, I bought this. . . and it is fantastic. I've never used a bronzer in which the tan actually looks completely natural and makes me look rested, fresh, just back from vacation, etc.

I had wondered if if would be too dark, but it certainly is not. I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin, and this looks amazing.

I used to think Sugar's Tropic Tan was the best, and I do still like that product, but lately it has been getting awfully orange on me. Which is strange because when I first started using it, I didn't have any problems. I guess when you finally find something that looks natural, nothing else will do.

I use Snow Bunny in the winter months, when I lose my tan, and this one in the summer. Sometimes I mix them, too, for a lighter, brighter tan.

I do actually like the fact that I can use my own brush with this product. I rarely have good results with brushes that come (free) with bronzers.

I'd recommend this for anyone. It's awesome.

Update: I've been using this in conjunction with Snow Bunny and it's really doing well. I use this product first, and then layer a small amount of Snow Bunny over it, for a little glow. Great way to make yourself look well-rested, even if you aren't!

on 6/15/2008 2:55:00 PM

I really like this bronzer alot its a good color on my pale skin. I love the compact it comes in too, Very cute! The only downside is the price $25 is alot of money for a bronzer but I probably will purchuse again after I run out.

on 11/5/2008 6:10:00 PM

I originally tried the Sun Bunny bronzer, and it was too dark for my skin so I swapped it for this one, the next shade lighter. I absolutely love it! I apply it very very lightly all over my face first, then build up the colour on the cheeks, forehead and chin. It creates a perfect sunkissed look, not too tanned or orange, just perfectly bronzed. There is a noticable shimmer in it, but when you apply it and blend it in, it just creates a nice summery glow. This is definitely an HG bronzer for me!

on 1/25/2009 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

OMG, i've had this forever and i haven't done a review on this yet?! i also on pink leopard bronze and sun bunny, but this one is my absolute favorite from too faced! this gives you the perfect sunkissed looking without looking brown or orange! i like using it for days when i don't want anything too dramatic. however, when going out at night, i'll go with something from mac (refined golden which is more brown) but this is definitely one of my favorites!