Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by age: 44-55
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

4.5

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 10/13/2017 1:17:00 PM

Great natural looking bronzer.. Looks quite shimmery in the pan, but doesn't translate that too much on the skin, it's the perfect amount of sheen.. I'm NW25, and it's the perfect mix of shades for my skin tone... I have a few different Too Faced bronzers, and this one gets used a lot... I like to use this in summer, when I can mix all the shades and just use it as an all in one product too.. It's versatile and I definitely recommend.

on 5/28/2011 2:42:00 AM

I really like this bronzer for finishing. Plus I discovered that after I put my lotion on my arms, I can give a dusting to my shoulders and upper arms and it stays on all day and looks like a natural tan. So not only on my face, I use it on my neck, shoulders, chest and it has stayed on fine.