Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by age: 25-29
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 8/7/2014 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love :) i use it to contour as well. Not overly shimmery and highly pigmented. It's hard on my fair skin to find a natural bronzed and this does pretty good. It can go a little orangy, but that's only my own fault when I put to much on. The only reason I won't buy again is I love bare minerals bronzed too much :)

on 12/30/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite bronzer. I need so little of this on a daily basis that the same compact has lasted me almost a year and there's still a couple months of use left in it. Prior to this Chocolate Soleil was my favorite. The only real difference I see between the two is that this is more pigmented than CS so I use less and it lasts longer.

The color is perfect. Although it looks shimmery in the compact, I have never seen evidence of shimmer from it on my face. That is a great thing! So, if you think $30 is pricey, just remember that this can last you over a year if you don't use too much.....and that's awesome!

on 3/2/2012 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Cute compact and great size. It's super pigmented so it will last forever. It's a coppery golden bronze sheen that is very sexy in the summer and on tan-dark skin. It's not for your entire face. It's perfect as a bronzey sunkissed highlighter.

A light bronzer with a subtle shimmer that illuminates cheeks to make you look healthy. Color without looking overdone, orange or fake. Good to use all year round. You could use the individual colors as eyeshadows, highlighting colors, or use the left half for bronzer and the right half for blush. It's very functional.

on 2/21/2009 8:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I got this bronzer in Beach Bunny. As much as I wanted to like it after all the positive reviews, I don't. This bronzer is too heavy, too shiny, too yellowy, and would not blend at all. I applied it on my not-so-pale Caucasian skin and it looked like a friggin' rash or allergy of some sort. What a disappointment!

Just when I thought I couldn't like anything more than Too Faced's Snow Bunny, I bought this. . . and it is fantastic. I've never used a bronzer in which the tan actually looks completely natural and makes me look rested, fresh, just back from vacation, etc.

I had wondered if if would be too dark, but it certainly is not. I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin, and this looks amazing.

I used to think Sugar's Tropic Tan was the best, and I do still like that product, but lately it has been getting awfully orange on me. Which is strange because when I first started using it, I didn't have any problems. I guess when you finally find something that looks natural, nothing else will do.

I use Snow Bunny in the winter months, when I lose my tan, and this one in the summer. Sometimes I mix them, too, for a lighter, brighter tan.

I do actually like the fact that I can use my own brush with this product. I rarely have good results with brushes that come (free) with bronzers.

I'd recommend this for anyone. It's awesome.

Update: I've been using this in conjunction with Snow Bunny and it's really doing well. I use this product first, and then layer a small amount of Snow Bunny over it, for a little glow. Great way to make yourself look well-rested, even if you aren't!