Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

on 9/5/2011 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really great bronzer in general. Adds a natural tan without looking dirty or ruddy like Chocolate Soleil. Beautiful golden glow with a bit of shimmer that works perfectly on me; blends beautifully.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I picked this up after reading tons and tons of reviews. I had the sephora makeup artist try it on me and it looked beautiful! She paired the lighter shades as a highlight and the four shades as a bronzer/blush. Absolutely beautiful bronzer. I love it and forever will!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this! It's the perfect combination of pigment and sheerness! I don't need a bronzer because I am bronze but I love the fact that I can use it as a foundation if I want and it's not too shimmery so I can wear it every day as well. I will definitely be buying this again! I love how it gives your face a slight glow and shine! I can't wait to use this in the summer time! It's a very natural bronzer which I guess is why it matches my complexion. Not like those weird orange bronzers, this one is actually the color of real bronze skin tones, such as my own. I will definitely be buying this again when I run out and I might buy some of their other bronzers as well.

on 11/5/2008 6:10:00 PM

I originally tried the Sun Bunny bronzer, and it was too dark for my skin so I swapped it for this one, the next shade lighter. I absolutely love it! I apply it very very lightly all over my face first, then build up the colour on the cheeks, forehead and chin. It creates a perfect sunkissed look, not too tanned or orange, just perfectly bronzed. There is a noticable shimmer in it, but when you apply it and blend it in, it just creates a nice summery glow. This is definitely an HG bronzer for me!