Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

4.8

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 4/4/2017 9:25:00 PM

Love this bronzer.
This is one of my favorite bronzers.
it has lasted me a long time.
Worth my money.
I love most of Too Faced products.
I love the compact. and the way it looks.

Looks good on my face i love how it has a shimmer to it and its not just brown.
I have nothing bad to say about this product.

if your looking for a bronzer with some shimmer this is the one for you it could be a little pricey but worth it.

on 12/30/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite bronzer. I need so little of this on a daily basis that the same compact has lasted me almost a year and there's still a couple months of use left in it. Prior to this Chocolate Soleil was my favorite. The only real difference I see between the two is that this is more pigmented than CS so I use less and it lasts longer.

The color is perfect. Although it looks shimmery in the compact, I have never seen evidence of shimmer from it on my face. That is a great thing! So, if you think $30 is pricey, just remember that this can last you over a year if you don't use too much.....and that's awesome!

on 10/17/2011 7:23:00 PM

THIS BRONZER IS THE BINESSS!!!
California in a compact, indeed ;).
Sometimes multi-colored compacts are nothing more than a cute-sy gimmick, but in this instance the colors blend so nicely together into a coppery-gold bronzer with a touch of shimmer that also works as a highlighter. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

on 12/26/2010 6:03:00 PM

I said yes, I would buy this product again, but my answer is actually maybe. It will take me forever to use up, so by then, who knows what I'll want. At Sephora, the sales lady applied this on me in such a way that I looked like a clown. But, I was a pretty golden clown (haha). Other reviewers have said it's hard to go overboard on this bronzer, but I've found that sometimes it can look scary if I'm not super careful. But since I've just purchased this, I'm still experimenting with different brushes to use with it. Also, I feel like this bronzer will look much better and be easier to blend in summer when I'm tan. I live in Michigan, it's December, so right now I'm paler than a ghost. All in all, I'm pretty excited about this product =]

on 2/10/2008 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is otherwise known as Beach Bunny, the lighter companion to Sun Bunny. It has 4 shades that you swirl together to get a beautiful, healthy glow without looking too bronzed. It's also particularly good for contouring. It has less shimmer than Snow Bunny and Pink Leopard so it's great if you're wanting a less made up look. Quality of the powder is beautiful (as with all Too Faced pressed powders). This is a summer staple for me.