Avon Imari Seduction

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Avon Imari Seduction

4.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

smells good, but doesn't necessarily last very long.

on 9/24/2008 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This smells as if Prada Tendre and Armani Code married and had a baby together called Imari Seduction...lol (And Betsey Johnson perfume being its step sister)...lol. I found Armani Code to be strong and on note, and Prada to be complex (which is good) YET too masculine, and being mixed together in this Imari Seduction makes the perfect perfume because I smell: vanilla, lavender, plum, amber, and woods. I found my winter fragrance. I only bought it my rep was talking about Jennifer Hudson and she mentioned that Jen is in the catalog endorsing this perfume, I love her!! and she is engaged to the smart Harvard lawyer. Avon did a good job replicating the new scents on the market and bringing Jen as the younger version of the Imari legacy.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this scent. I really do. When you first smell it, you smell what could be orchid or plum, and then it dries down to a sweet, sensual (but not musky) fruity floral. Its a daytime or nighttime scent, as I wear it both times- but I find that if you wear more purple with this scent, somehow it just gets sexier. The price is pittance, and its staying power is pretty good, better if you're well moisturized with either a scentless lotion or its lotion.

I asked my Avon representative for a lot more of them, because I think this will be a favorite for me. I get complements all the time wearing this one. :3

Popular Fragrances