Avon Imari Seduction

Filtered by hair type : Other
Avon Imari Seduction

4.5

on 4/5/2015 4:13:00 PM

I really like this! It is very unique. For the price, for all the layering pieces, it is a great option for everyday.
But I do consider this a seasonal scent. This scent is perfect for the Fall/ winter season. It has a vanilla- y warmth, but so much more.
I think it has good lasting power. I originally learn of this scent when a friend wears it. It suited her so perfectly, and it smelled lovely. Good sillage, with a nice warmth to it!
I am out at the moment, but will reorder by September.

on 9/24/2008 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This smells as if Prada Tendre and Armani Code married and had a baby together called Imari Seduction...lol (And Betsey Johnson perfume being its step sister)...lol. I found Armani Code to be strong and on note, and Prada to be complex (which is good) YET too masculine, and being mixed together in this Imari Seduction makes the perfect perfume because I smell: vanilla, lavender, plum, amber, and woods. I found my winter fragrance. I only bought it my rep was talking about Jennifer Hudson and she mentioned that Jen is in the catalog endorsing this perfume, I love her!! and she is engaged to the smart Harvard lawyer. Avon did a good job replicating the new scents on the market and bringing Jen as the younger version of the Imari legacy.

Popular Fragrances