Avon Imari Seduction

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Avon Imari Seduction

on 10/19/2013 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this perfume. I do not like perfumes that have a florally smell to them. I like woody, musky smells or a very clean fresh smells. Avon's Imari Seduction is a musky smell with a amber mix to it. I wear it often and receive many complaints on it. In my opinion the smell doesn't fade. I can sill smell the perfume scent the next morning on my sweater or shirt when I place them into the laundry basket (when spraying my perfume, I make sure some sprays onto my shirt. No, it does not stain the clothing). For the price, it is a great perfume. Recently, I just purchased a whole set for $12.99, from Avon. It came with shower gel, body lotion, large bottle of perfume, and a small purse spray bottle. Great perfume for the price!

PS Order directly from Avon. They will set you up with a local Rep. and this way you know for sure you are getting a true Avon product and not some imitation made to look like a Avon product. Avon Reps ARE NOT allowed to sell Avon products through Amazon or Ebay. It is in the contract. So you have to wonder where these products are coming from when they are offered on Amazon or Ebay. I know, because I was once a Rep myself.

on 5/1/2008 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received a sample of this from my Avon lady, and I have been wearing the heck out of that sample. I absolutely love this scent. It smells rich, warm, spicy, and sexy. The fragrance has also lasted for the majority of the day on me too. This is a perfect date, night, or cooler weather fragrance. In fact, it reminds me of CK Euphoria.

I am graduating to a full size bottle of this sesuous goodness.
two lipsticks up!