Avon Imari Seduction

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/11/2012 10:01:00 PM

I was quite skeptical when I first got this, thinking it may be a fragrance that is better suited to an older person. That is the gamble with Avon, the scent in the brochure and on the sample never gives you a full preview of what it will be like when you get the real thing. My mother and I have made that mistake, thinking by the description or the sample that we would really like it, then ending up with a full set that we detest. Upon receiving Imari Seduction, it did not smell like the sample, but I still liked it, even though it seemed a little mature for me. I like it, but men LOVE it. Anyone I had a date with or males in general say I smell really good, and that is ultimately the reason why I wear it so often and will repurchase. Another plus is that Avon fragrances are inexpensive (especially when on sale, which is very often), so purchasing the eau de toilette, body lotion, shower gel, powder, etc to layer is very affordable.

on 3/17/2010 8:25:00 PM

Did not work with my chemistry. I like it after a few minutes but it later turned rancid on me. Too bad. I generally like deeper scents like this.

on 3/10/2009 1:16:00 PM

WOW!!!! Who would have thought that i would find this amazing fragrance from AVON! I did not smell this perfume before i bought it off ebay for only $9.99 including shipping for a 1.7 oz. I figured if i didnt like it, it wasnt that big of a loss. Boy.. was i surprised when i sprayed this perfume on and out came this lovely scent! It kind of smells like viva la juicy on me, but i can detect some stronger notes..kinda spicey in a way. I cant stop sniffing my arm! The bottle is classy and elegant aswell. I will go through a bottle of this super fast i can imagine, but its fine since its so cheap! I am thinking that this will be my signature scent, and i will glady display it on my bathroom counter :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent. It is very sexy but not overpowering. Very, very nice.

Popular Fragrances