Avon Imari Seduction

Filtered by age: 36-43
Avon Imari Seduction

4.2

on 4/5/2015 4:13:00 PM

I really like this! It is very unique. For the price, for all the layering pieces, it is a great option for everyday.
But I do consider this a seasonal scent. This scent is perfect for the Fall/ winter season. It has a vanilla- y warmth, but so much more.
I think it has good lasting power. I originally learn of this scent when a friend wears it. It suited her so perfectly, and it smelled lovely. Good sillage, with a nice warmth to it!
I am out at the moment, but will reorder by September.

on 6/6/2013 1:04:00 AM

Avon mentions that Imari Seduction is composed of plum and purple orchid notes with hints of vanilla, amber and musk. The first time I smelled it I was pleasantly surprised. It smells current and on trend with what's happening in fragrance. I was immediately reminded of my Flowerbomb but tamer with far less patchouli with an added honey note? Imari Seduction also reminds me of Coty's Playboy Play It Sexy which to me also smells a bit like an altered Flowerbomb. I like that Imari Seduction is sweet but not cheap smelling. I cannot stand the original Imari, so for me this version is an improvement. I have a small bottle of Imari Seduction and have recently ordered the newest addition to the line, Imari Blossom which I am waiting to get. My only complaint with IS is its lasting power. Well done for its price range.

MMM, powdery plum! And floral! This scent is divine! It goes on a little strong, but the dry down is divine! I bought this on ebay for 99 cents, and I didn't have to pay shipping, because the seller lives in my city, so I picked up in person. Yay me! :) The staying power could be better though. But I will repurchase this once I run out. Avon gets a bad rap. I am not a fragrance snob. I own everything from Guerlain's Mitsouko and Samsara to Love's Baby Soft. I wonder how many of those that gave this a bad review would give it a great review if it were a high end scent that cost $100? Makes me wonder...

on 2/25/2011 8:15:00 PM

I love the sweet fruity floral scent of this perfume , I just wish the scent lasted longer. I would definitely buy it again.

on 8/21/2010 10:57:00 PM

Smells like a lighter, less complex scent of Rare Diamonds. Both have plum, orchids, and amber. So they are a bit similar. However, I do like the Rare Diamonds a bit more. It's like the "night" version to Imari Seduction. Both are nice scents, but NOT for me because I really can't do strong scents and these are a bit too much for me, as I prefer the soft, powder, floral, musk scents. Anyway, Seduction is loads BETTER than the original!

on 7/6/2010 12:45:00 AM

I like how this frag smells. It's a mature fruity floral scent, not a pink girlie kind of smell. In fact, I find it quite lovely. I like the combination of plum, orchid, vanilla and musk. Kinda makes me feel being mysterious. Strong opening but wish to have more lasting power. Only lasted for about 30 minutes on me. I gave 3 out of 5 for that reason.

on 11/10/2009 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I actually love this scent-it's a very warm, comforting vanilla,amber and plum based scent that I love to put on before bed.It *is* a bit strong when first applied but like other reviewers have pointed out it really has no lasting power at all.To solve that I make sure and spray a bit on my hair and use the matching lotion.It reminds me a lot of their old Vanilla Soft Musk which I have missed dearly.I would definitely buy again:)

duuuuuuuuuuuuude. This smells so very good. It's sweet and spicy. I only could not give it 5 lippies because it must be reapplied every few hours.

A rich sensual scent that smells much more expensive than it is!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Does not smell like classic Imari at all. The Avon catalog states that this is a blend of plum and purple orchid with hints of vanilla, amber and musk. This starts out very strong that I almost washed it off immediately. It does settle down into a purple orchid, amber, vanilla musky blend on me and the fragrance lingers at least half the day on me. I do like the scent, it just not a good match for me.