Avon Imari Seduction

Filtered by age: 25-29
Avon Imari Seduction

on 7/28/2011 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

EDIT - originally I hated this but I have since tried a sample from the actual bottle and not a sample vial and it is a lovely spicy powdery plum not the best not the worst due to its longevity (layer with the body cream which smells nice also) but has a similarity to flowerbomb extreme, Armani Code and something else I can't quite place. Sweet but not fruity sweet. Will be ordering a bottle since it is so cheap very soon!

on 5/11/2010 3:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I like this perfume. It doesn't last very long, but I'm used to that (I refuse to spend a lot of money on perfume) so I'm okay with it. It's a warm, vanilla/sweet flower smell. I can't discern any of the individual scents (plum, orchid, etc.) but I'm not good at breaking down scents, anyway. It's not very strong, so it would be hard to over-apply. I used several sprays and it was fine. My husband also picked this out for me after sampling a few of my bottles, so it also has his seal of approval as well. :P

on 3/17/2010 8:25:00 PM

Did not work with my chemistry. I like it after a few minutes but it later turned rancid on me. Too bad. I generally like deeper scents like this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

smells good, but doesn't necessarily last very long.

on 9/24/2008 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This smells as if Prada Tendre and Armani Code married and had a baby together called Imari Seduction...lol (And Betsey Johnson perfume being its step sister)...lol. I found Armani Code to be strong and on note, and Prada to be complex (which is good) YET too masculine, and being mixed together in this Imari Seduction makes the perfect perfume because I smell: vanilla, lavender, plum, amber, and woods. I found my winter fragrance. I only bought it my rep was talking about Jennifer Hudson and she mentioned that Jen is in the catalog endorsing this perfume, I love her!! and she is engaged to the smart Harvard lawyer. Avon did a good job replicating the new scents on the market and bringing Jen as the younger version of the Imari legacy.

on 5/1/2008 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received a sample of this from my Avon lady, and I have been wearing the heck out of that sample. I absolutely love this scent. It smells rich, warm, spicy, and sexy. The fragrance has also lasted for the majority of the day on me too. This is a perfect date, night, or cooler weather fragrance. In fact, it reminds me of CK Euphoria.

I am graduating to a full size bottle of this sesuous goodness.
two lipsticks up!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent. It is very sexy but not overpowering. Very, very nice.

I sampled this from an Avon rep and to me, it smells a lot like Armani Code. Which I own and love! So similar! Has that same warm vanilla sensuality but not too sweet like a teeny bopper vanilla. A sexy perume for sure. I would buy it if I didn't own Armani Code, but they smell too similar to me to justify buying. Oh, staying power seems excellent also. I put it on my wrist and after washing my hands and wrists several times, I could still smell it.

Popular Fragrances