Avon Imari Seduction

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Pleasantly surprised! Bought this on a whim as it was on sale and I couldn't resist for the price. Upon first spritz, it surrounds me with musk and incense notes, very sultry and strong. It's the dry down that makes this fragrance, the pungent aroma fades into a beautiful plum/berry that mingles with amber notes and vanilla. Love this! It reminds me of CK Euphoria which is another fav of mine but less than half the price. If you love comforting woodsy scents, this should fit the bill. Packaging is sort of meh, a bulky purple plastic looking bottle that loses out on a lippy for me as it's appearance doesn't reflect the amazing fragrance that's in the bottle! Lasts a long time--6+ hours for me.

I got this as a gift, and first was like eh. But it is actually very pleasent and floral, for some reason I feel like a sassy black woman when I wear this

on 3/27/2013 8:45:00 AM

I love this perfume. It has a warm, powdery plum scent. My nose just loves it when I put this stuff on. I have had my bottle for 4 years and it still smells amazing. My boyfriend tells me I smell very good every time I put it on and he has asked for its name twice, so that's a bonus too. :>

on 9/11/2012 10:01:00 PM

I was quite skeptical when I first got this, thinking it may be a fragrance that is better suited to an older person. That is the gamble with Avon, the scent in the brochure and on the sample never gives you a full preview of what it will be like when you get the real thing. My mother and I have made that mistake, thinking by the description or the sample that we would really like it, then ending up with a full set that we detest. Upon receiving Imari Seduction, it did not smell like the sample, but I still liked it, even though it seemed a little mature for me. I like it, but men LOVE it. Anyone I had a date with or males in general say I smell really good, and that is ultimately the reason why I wear it so often and will repurchase. Another plus is that Avon fragrances are inexpensive (especially when on sale, which is very often), so purchasing the eau de toilette, body lotion, shower gel, powder, etc to layer is very affordable.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am not incredibly fond of this perfume by itself- it's to one-dimensional and a bit overpowering, but I love the combination of Imari Seduction and Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom. They are both sexy orientals and mix together to form the most luscious scent! For that reason alone, Imari Seduction gets a thumbs up from me!

on 10/17/2009 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

"A hypnotic scent of luscious plum and purple orchid with tantalizing hints of warm vanilla, amber and musk."

Personally, I can't stand this fragrance. It smells medicinal. If you've ever smelled Eagle Brand Medicated oil/ointment, this smells almost exactly like it! (the green stuff in the little glass bottles, it's very very popular in Asia--http://www.veryasia.com/eabrmeoil.html).

PROS: Fairly inexpensive.
CONS: Smells terrible. I need to wash my hands right now!!!

Obviously, I would not even consider purchasing this.

This is one sexy scent! The packaging is quite lovely too. This fragrance took me by surprise because it smells so divine!

My mother is quite picky with fragrances but even she likes this one!

I gave it a four because I think it could last a bit longer, however this is a cologne spray not a EDT or EDP so that would be why, however I would give 5 lippies if this was a EDT ot EDP and lasted longer!

on 1/31/2009 12:21:00 AM

I love this fragrance. Its smell is very warm and sensual.
I really like the open fruity plum note. And as it settles down to your skin, the note turns to a warmer vanilla smell.
I think this fragrance is a perfect winter perfume. I will give it a 4 as it can last a bit longer but overall, this fragrance is very worth buying.

I love this.

What a diamond in the rough re: avon fragrances
A lot are ordinary, but this one is beautiful...spicy with just the right amount of sweetness. Mmmmm. plum.

It smells great normally, but smells like grape soda on me haha. Not my idea of..."seduction"..It smells very different from the regular Imari...so not for the classic Imari lovers.

Popular Fragrances