Avon Imari Seduction

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Avon Imari Seduction

4.3

I LOVE the smell of this perfume - it is a cheaper, simpler version of DKNY Night, my HG perfume for night. It smells sexy yet sweet and sophisticated. Only bad thing about this perfume is the fact it does not last very long. I am considering buying the body cream to layer and see if that makes the scent last longer.

on 3/10/2009 1:16:00 PM

WOW!!!! Who would have thought that i would find this amazing fragrance from AVON! I did not smell this perfume before i bought it off ebay for only $9.99 including shipping for a 1.7 oz. I figured if i didnt like it, it wasnt that big of a loss. Boy.. was i surprised when i sprayed this perfume on and out came this lovely scent! It kind of smells like viva la juicy on me, but i can detect some stronger notes..kinda spicey in a way. I cant stop sniffing my arm! The bottle is classy and elegant aswell. I will go through a bottle of this super fast i can imagine, but its fine since its so cheap! I am thinking that this will be my signature scent, and i will glady display it on my bathroom counter :)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this scent. I really do. When you first smell it, you smell what could be orchid or plum, and then it dries down to a sweet, sensual (but not musky) fruity floral. Its a daytime or nighttime scent, as I wear it both times- but I find that if you wear more purple with this scent, somehow it just gets sexier. The price is pittance, and its staying power is pretty good, better if you're well moisturized with either a scentless lotion or its lotion.

I asked my Avon representative for a lot more of them, because I think this will be a favorite for me. I get complements all the time wearing this one. :3

Popular Fragrances