L'Oreal HIP Loose Pigment- Unashamed

4.6

on 10/23/2009 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The pigment in this color was really good, but the actual color itself didnt work on my olive fair skin. I thought it was going to be a pretty pink/brown neutral with shimmer. Its got a lot of purple in it. I didnt know that when I bought it, so it gave me kinda a dirty look....Maybe I should try it paired with a darker purple. Anyway, I would try another color from this line, but I was initially looking for a neutral along the lines of Urban Decays Illegal, but with shimmer. SO all in all i was a lil dissapointed.

Love, love, love this color. I have never worn purples before, but I had to try this color. It's gorgeous!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is my favorite shade out of all the hip pigments!! Its very vibrant and shimmery and stays out all day with NO creasing!! Looks amazing with gold :)

This is the HIP Pigment color I got compliments on right away. I used it over my MAC paint pot e/s in Bare Study with the HIP liner in Eggplant and black liner near my lashes with Teddy liner along the lash line and right below smudged. I have received quite a few compliments on my eyes when I use that combo. As a color this is a beautiful shimmery complex mauve color. It seems to have a coppery shimmer that comes out as well. If you use a light hand this can look different on the surface of the eyelid and create a very pretty look. I like the color a lot. I LOVE the brush that comes with it. Easy to apply and nice consistency. Overall a very nice color. The favorite of all the 4 I had bought at ULTA's Buy One Get One Free sale. I'd buy this one again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love this pigment!! This is the first color I have tried but I am definitely looking forward to trying their other colors. The shade is sooo pretty, a purpley wine color. the pigment does look intimidating in the packaging, it looks extremely sparkley but once you get it on your eyelids it is soo pretty and not too sparkley. I was so nervous to try this but I am definitely glad I did. Be sure to use this with a primer, as it is loose but definitely worth it. It can create so many different looks depending on how you apply it. Well worth the money I spent on it. :)