L'Oreal HIP Loose Pigment- Unashamed

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
L'Oreal HIP Loose Pigment- Unashamed

4.7

on 12/19/2009 11:07:00 PM

First off, BEWARE OF GLITTER!
Second, I love this pigment!!! I got it for almost $6 at ulta and I'm so glad I got it because it is beyond gorgeous! Unshamed is a beautiful deep eggplant color. It has a lot of glitter and can be a bit chunky but it isn't a big deal for me. If you don't like glitter at all, this is NOT for you. The glitter really brings out one's eyes. Beautiful!!

The only con is that it's expensive for a drugstore pigment. It's like $10-$12 for only 0.05 fl oz. I had only got it because it was on sale.

on 8/1/2009 11:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love purples, and this one is a great eggplant shade. I love pairing it with MACs parfait amour. The HIP line is amazing, and I can't wait to try the rest of the shades

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is my favorite shade out of all the hip pigments!! Its very vibrant and shimmery and stays out all day with NO creasing!! Looks amazing with gold :)

on 3/29/2009 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a purplish, deep burgundy color--looks exactly on the eye as it does in the pot. The application was easy, not a lot of castoff, easy to blend, long lasting, and as far as I can tell no creasing. Those were the pros, the cons is (only one so that's like a pro in itself !! LOL) it is exactly the same price as a MAC pigment!!! Outrageous, I know. IMO, only worth it if it's BOGO--at least with MAC you can return it if you're unhappy with it, can't say the same for these DS mu!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Got this pigment a long time ago and never used it since I was a bit intimidated by the sparkly, glitter-like quality of the product but I wore today and it looks amazing!

the color is a deep purple, kind of bright but not too bright. It's an intense purple - I guess I'm having a hard time describing it but it's quite beautiful.

It's definitely loose so you absolutely need a base for it to stick on.

I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Another beautiful shadow from HIP. HIP is the best line for color in the drugstore. This is a pink/violet with gold reflect. To make it stay I put it over the HIP Pigment sticks in Perfectionist and Meticulous. Gorgeous!

on 3/18/2008 3:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I like the shade of this, a purplely brown, and on my brown eyes, it looks lovely. It is shimmery, but not over the top--I would guess maybe much for daytime if you work in an office. I guess it would depend on your level of adventure! However, for a night out or a fun day look if, like me, you work in a place where you can be a bit adventurous w/your look. I find this easy to blend, even using the tiny little brush it's packaged with. A smokey eye is easy to get here, and it's maybe more unusual than browns and blacks for this! I just got it, so I don't know yet about staying power. Got it on sale at CVS, so the 7 bucks seems pretty good for a great shadow.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Unashamed is a loose e/s that comes with a small travel friendly brush. The brush is really user friendly, to pack on the color it was useful to blend two shadows together, not so much. The jar is very small but honestly I would NEVER finish a MAC jar. So to me, this jar is the "right" size. The price is crazy but I got this one BOGOF, so technically I got it for around $6. The shade is a dark purple, with gold shimmer. This is my favorite of the bunch. This shade reminds me of MAC's Trax pressed e/s.

on 12/12/2007 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Wonderful colour! These were on sale at CVS (2 extrabucks) and I always buy something from the HIP line if it's on sale (it's usually expensive), so I picked this one up. I have Intrepid also, which is a dupe of Mac's bluebrown. This is a unique colour, a taupe mixed with burgundy/mauve to my eye. I am mostly a neutrals/subtle colour girl on the eyes, and so this suits me perfectly. It's wonderful on my cool medium Asian skin, and reads slightly red-purple. I paired this with MAC's graphology for a liner and it was gorgeous - very subtle purple. It's quite sparkly, and I think I'll need to use UDPP with this. Packaging is good with the sifter, the brush is kind of annoying extra since I have my own brushes and this probably added to the cost, but worth it nonetheless.