L'Oreal HIP Loose Pigment- Unashamed

Filtered by hair type : Other
L'Oreal HIP Loose Pigment- Unashamed

4.5

on 12/19/2009 11:07:00 PM

First off, BEWARE OF GLITTER!
Second, I love this pigment!!! I got it for almost $6 at ulta and I'm so glad I got it because it is beyond gorgeous! Unshamed is a beautiful deep eggplant color. It has a lot of glitter and can be a bit chunky but it isn't a big deal for me. If you don't like glitter at all, this is NOT for you. The glitter really brings out one's eyes. Beautiful!!

The only con is that it's expensive for a drugstore pigment. It's like $10-$12 for only 0.05 fl oz. I had only got it because it was on sale.

on 3/18/2008 3:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I like the shade of this, a purplely brown, and on my brown eyes, it looks lovely. It is shimmery, but not over the top--I would guess maybe much for daytime if you work in an office. I guess it would depend on your level of adventure! However, for a night out or a fun day look if, like me, you work in a place where you can be a bit adventurous w/your look. I find this easy to blend, even using the tiny little brush it's packaged with. A smokey eye is easy to get here, and it's maybe more unusual than browns and blacks for this! I just got it, so I don't know yet about staying power. Got it on sale at CVS, so the 7 bucks seems pretty good for a great shadow.