L'Oreal HIP Loose Pigment- Unashamed

Filtered by age: 36-43
L'Oreal HIP Loose Pigment- Unashamed

4.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE THIS COLOR! I also use the swirl, buff technique when applying it with the applicator brush it came with and it works really well for me. This is a really lovely purple/pink/brown that looks amazing with my blue/green eyes. I can make it very dramatic (night out with hubby) or very sheer (meeting at kids school). This lasts on me, and I have never had a problem with it creasing. I wouldn't say it is a shimmery/sparkly eyeshadow it is more of an irridescent effect...but it is gorgeous in my opinion. I also have this in INTREPID, and I use that a lot for a smokey eye, but this color is my favorite. A little bit of this product goes a long way, so price v. quantity isn't that bad. It comes in a screw top little canister with a sifter inside. I usually just shake a bit into the lid and then swirl my brush in it. I don't use these wet, simply because I find them hard to apply that way, but I know other reviewers like to wet them. You'd have to try that out for yourself and see how it works for you. In all, I would buy this again.

on 3/18/2008 3:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I like the shade of this, a purplely brown, and on my brown eyes, it looks lovely. It is shimmery, but not over the top--I would guess maybe much for daytime if you work in an office. I guess it would depend on your level of adventure! However, for a night out or a fun day look if, like me, you work in a place where you can be a bit adventurous w/your look. I find this easy to blend, even using the tiny little brush it's packaged with. A smokey eye is easy to get here, and it's maybe more unusual than browns and blacks for this! I just got it, so I don't know yet about staying power. Got it on sale at CVS, so the 7 bucks seems pretty good for a great shadow.

on 8/4/2007 5:38:00 PM

Loving this! This is the most beautiful color. It is a shimmering mauve/plum/burgundy color. I am not sure how to best describe it, but I see all of those colors in this. Nice color payoff on my lids. I paired it with BE Hyacinth in the inner corners and a deep purple in the outer corners- very pretty smoky eye. I think it also looks great as a wash of color over the eyelid. Too bad this is LE.

Top Rated Eye Shadow