L'Oreal HIP Loose Pigment- Unashamed

Filtered by age: 30-35
L'Oreal HIP Loose Pigment- Unashamed

4.5

Love, love, love this color. I have never worn purples before, but I had to try this color. It's gorgeous!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

great plum color! its similar to MACs Circa Plum but has a tad bit more of a redish tint to it. i can see where this color could make your eyes look like your having an allergy attack but i dont usually have problems w/ that. id buy again if/when i ran out of circa plum.

This is the HIP Pigment color I got compliments on right away. I used it over my MAC paint pot e/s in Bare Study with the HIP liner in Eggplant and black liner near my lashes with Teddy liner along the lash line and right below smudged. I have received quite a few compliments on my eyes when I use that combo. As a color this is a beautiful shimmery complex mauve color. It seems to have a coppery shimmer that comes out as well. If you use a light hand this can look different on the surface of the eyelid and create a very pretty look. I like the color a lot. I LOVE the brush that comes with it. Easy to apply and nice consistency. Overall a very nice color. The favorite of all the 4 I had bought at ULTA's Buy One Get One Free sale. I'd buy this one again.

on 3/29/2009 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a purplish, deep burgundy color--looks exactly on the eye as it does in the pot. The application was easy, not a lot of castoff, easy to blend, long lasting, and as far as I can tell no creasing. Those were the pros, the cons is (only one so that's like a pro in itself !! LOL) it is exactly the same price as a MAC pigment!!! Outrageous, I know. IMO, only worth it if it's BOGO--at least with MAC you can return it if you're unhappy with it, can't say the same for these DS mu!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Got this pigment a long time ago and never used it since I was a bit intimidated by the sparkly, glitter-like quality of the product but I wore today and it looks amazing!

the color is a deep purple, kind of bright but not too bright. It's an intense purple - I guess I'm having a hard time describing it but it's quite beautiful.

It's definitely loose so you absolutely need a base for it to stick on.

I love it!

on 2/23/2008 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have about 5 of these loose shadow pigments. They are a bit chunky, but look great. I find the best way to use them is to take my eyeshadow brush and swirl the little bit that is in the lid, tap off the excess, apply to my lid or crease, and buff them in. I really like this one. It looks nice with my golden brown eyes, and looks good paired with other purples and plums. I said I would buy it again, but I use so little and have so many other purple eyeshadows that I doubt I would need to buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Got this for $6 because HIP was BOGOF at CVS this week. This is a small sifter jar filled with what looks like silvery pinkish plummish glitter. A cool dark mauvey purply rose. This color is tough to describe. Funny thing is that it looks pretty innocuous in the pacakge but when you open it, it looks like you just bought a tin of cheap sparkle. I was afraid to wear what looked like pure glitter (the kind you use in arts and crafts and for Halloween makeup or whatever Kate Moss was upto when she painted a star on her eye) but too my surprise, it appeared as a shimmery silvery pinky-plum on my warm-toned NC45 GGG/DDD lids. Not OTT at all, just festive and glowy - perks things up on a cold winter night. After dusting it on my lids over primer with the included soft mini-brush (much better than the crappy liner brush that comes the HIP creme liner, BTW), I lined my eyes with a matte dark blue liner to tone down the sparkles and the result, if I do say so myself, was fab. And longlasting - this stuff did not fade, at all, over nine hours. Nor did it migrate (which is often a problem with what HE brands call "shimmer"). This stuff goes on true, stays put, and is easy to wash off. The only negative is that you have to apply it very sparingly (which is tough because it's messy in container and a lot more than you need tends to "sift" out before you need it). That's a minor point. For 6 bucks, this stuff is a steal. I think I might just have to declare 2008 The Year of the Drugstore.

This is a strange color as it looks different on different people depending on your skin tone. I have a lot of pink in my skin so this color short of look slike I gave myself a black eye. I don't care tho- I love it anyway! Its a beautiful shade and, imo, VERY comparable to MAC pigments.