MAC Paint Pot in Delft [DISCONTINUED]

MAC Paint Pot in Delft [DISCONTINUED]
Paint Pot in Delft [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

on 8/20/2011 2:20:00 PM

Got this in a swap. First and only paint pot so far and I really like it. Works well as a eyeshadow base, especially w/ green blues or browns. I can tell that it would work as a shadow alone.. Staying power is excellent. I really like the texture. I've tried smudgepots and benefit's version, NYX jumbo pencils and other jumbo pencils and so far I like this version the best. It's creamy but not overly wet (Benefit was pretty wet.. if that makes sense.. took a minute to set and when it did it was more stiff that the paint pot)

on 5/13/2011 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this paint pot , so glad i bought it. i mainly use this under Macs Club eyeshadow as its a duo chrome and delf really makes the green pop. I do still need to wear a primer under paint pots though as i am oily and they crease without it.

This is the only paint pot I own and I got it because the colour was just soooo beautiful in the jar, a little out of my range but I wear its as a thick line above my lash line and then use my Lord & Berry deep violet eye pencil to finely line the top and bottom lashes. I use two coats of brown mascara after that ( black makes it too harsh for me). I like layering this and building up the colour but only to line the eyes. I don't have the guts to wear this on my crease :p
A little goes a longggg way. I've had it for about six months and it still looks brand new. It has amazing lasting power ( and my eyelids get oily very fast). Absolutely love the colour but i use it only at night - it makes a very bold statement so i keep the rest of my make up very natural. It works wonderfully with my brown eyes. I wouldn't repurchase because this jar is going to last me a life time and it isnt the kind of look i'd wear all week so i don't think I'd want to spend so much money on a colour like this. But I highly recommend it if you think you can pull off a colour this bold

on 11/14/2010 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Wow this is BEAUTIFUL. I don't understand why Mac is discontinuing all their coloured paint pots, they're gorgeous! Omg this, Fresco Rose, and Artifact are amazing.

This is a beautiful deep blue teal. It has a very creamy texture (which some of the pp's lack) and lasts all day. I love layering Deep Truth over it. It turns Deep Truth from a chalky mess into a deep royal blue just like I wanted.

Love it! Wish I had the guts to wear it more often :P

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this from the MAC store a month ago I was nervous that it was d/c and having not been able to swap for it I was so happy it was still available. I love this paint pot. I literally wore it everyday for the first week that I had it using different combos. I've used this on lower half of lid with steamy and club but my favorite is delft with blue brown pigment it looks amazing. I am a blue eyeshadow lover if you are too then this a must have. It is such a beautiful darker blue that compliments my NW25 skin.

on 10/14/2010 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Got a sample of these, it's sooo creamy and brings out blues and purples freakin amazing. Using
partylicious and violet in the crease looks amazing. I'm hoping to get a full size after my sample runs out :)

on 10/14/2010 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

this is another gorgeous paint pot and i recently received it in a swap. i saw a youtube video of tattoor0ckstar using this under mutiny pigment and i had to have it. the one i received is very creamy goes on pretty evenly and does not crease. looks beautiful with mutiny and is awesome by itself as well and if i used it alot and it was still available i would buy it again.

on 9/4/2010 9:49:00 AM

Apparently this is now discontinued. This is so upsetting because I love love love this paintpot. I use it, but not often enough to actually go through the entire product before the pant pot dries out (because we all know they do). I'm sad because this color looked really unique under blue brown pigment. So sad. I hope they bring it back. The woman I talked to at the MAC counter said that she goes through this color like water so I have no idea why they discontinued it if it was selling so well. If they discontinue blackground then I will really be POed.

on 8/8/2010 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love it! Such a great color and makes a great base for smokey or bright looks! I have found paint pots to be the best base for shadows.

on 8/8/2010 3:35:00 PM

LOVE paint pots. I have Bare Study, Rubenesque, Constuctivist, Blackground, and Delft. I use Bare Study, Rubenesque and Constructivist everyday, just by themselves. Blackground and Delft make really awesome smokey looks. I would definitely repurchase all the colors I own, and others as well. I feel that these wear by themselves and under shadows best of all the cream shadows I've tried (Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow, Lancome Color Dose, Clarins Soft Touch Eye Color).