Sugar Scrub (Mango)

price range

Reviews

frombastah

Dec/06/2001

I had heard such rave reviews of this product and tho I was going through a lip gloss phase (when that's ALL I want to buy), I had to get it. I usually don't use skincare products, so this was new to me. First of all, I hate the smell. It's way too over-powering and my boyfriend thought I reaked when he saw me soon after I used it. I do like the texture and it is fun to slather on …Read more

About reviewer (30 reviews)

age19-24

skinNormal, Other, Not Sure

hairBrown, Other, Other

eyesBrown

Nov/15/2001

Yum! This is a nice, pretty cheap scrub...smells wonderful and leaves me super soft, watch out though, you might kill yourself by slipping on the oils in the tub!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

skinOther, Unknown, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

3.0

Jul/31/2001

these scrubs all have fantastic smells, good enough to eat! but they all leave some god awful oily film on my skin, that i can only get off by washing with either a strong body wash or another non greasy exfoliator. ugh.

About reviewer (154 reviews)

age

skinOther, Unknown, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

fromKelli

Jul/07/2001

I used the sugar scrub in the tangerine scent (smells just like LifeSavers. YUM!). I liked it! Removes dead dry skin flakes and moisturizes skin so that you don't even need lotion afterward. I like the colours and scents and hope to try the other flavours like blueberry, etc. Word of caution: like most moisturizing scrubs containing oil it will leave your bathtub a bit slippery so be sure to …Read more

About reviewer (56 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Not Sure

hairRed, Wavy, Medium

eyesGreen

2.0
fromDawnD

Jun/04/2001

While this scrub smells wonderful (just like mango!), it is loaded with essential oils that leave a film on my skin after it is washed off. Ew! Needless to say, I only use this product on my dry elbows, knees and heels.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown