revlon nude elements with  flash (Uploaded by balmsaway)

3.7

price range

Reviews

2.0

May/21/2014

I really thought I'd like this quad. It swatches pretty good. The top shade is a frosty white, peach, a taupe, and grey. The white and peach are very frosty and have a ton of fall out. The taupe shade is ok, but as soon as you blend it the color seems to disappear. By far the best and only good shade is the grey. It smokes out my liner nicely. Not worth it for only one good shade.

About reviewer (387 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Jul/11/2013

I love the color and staying power of this eyeshadow. Blends easily, last all day with no creases.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

Jun/19/2013

My every-day eyeshadow which *i think* may have been discontinued!? I found mine in bargin bin at chemist for $AU12. Perfect for all occasions! Eye can easily do everything from a minimal nude eye right up to a smokey sexy eye in the one quad. 4 colours in one palette - light beige, nude pink, smokey eggplant purple and darker shimmery grey. Goes on smoothly with good coverage and texture. Only …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Dec/31/2012

So sad they discontinued this product:( I absolutely love the colors and texture of this quad. I use the first color in the tear dot of my eye, second shade (very similar to MAC's All that Glitters) on the entire lid, third or fourth (or sometimes both) in the crease. I always get compliments when I use this. By far the past eyeshadow quad I have ever bought.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

Aug/26/2012

If you like the natural look- This one is FOR YOU! Revlon's 12-Hour color stay eyeshadows are my FAVORITE! This is the one I buy the most, but I do like the steel rose one also! I like the nude colors, basics, naturals, I dont really like the dark ones but I love the black in here. The only reason I didnt give it a 5 is because the goldish color when applied looks very very light (atleast on …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

Jul/22/2012

My cousin got this eyeshadow as a gift for me. I don't usually wear eyeshadow, I usually just wear my gel eyeliner. But this is very versatile and great for daily look. And it's very easy to apply and blend the colors. It's not very pigmented. As a gift, I love it but I'm not going to purchase it, since I like NYX shadows better.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Dec/20/2011

Pretty neutral shades. Decent pigment, much better with primer potion. The ivory is a great highlighter, and none of shimmer looks cheap. Not too fond of the gray, wish it was a dark brown, but can't get everything I want P:. Got this on sale for 8$ (CA), probably wouldnt buy for the usual price of 12 (CA).

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Dec/01/2011

nude elements in colorstay revlon is a pretty palette that contains: a brown-pink,a charcoal,a gold-nude,a white.they are: verry nice,blends well,last long, shimmery and satin.verry nice with any :nude,burgundy,red,pink lipsticks!love it!

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Sep/16/2011

Love this! This review is given by someone with medium ash brown hair, ivory skin and naturally turquoise eyes. Nude Elements is an extraordinary pallet. I use the champagne color all over then the darker taupe on my lid and crease. Following up with the charcoal applied on the outer portion of my lower lid and halfway in the crease. This dark color shows up on me as a darker grayish taupe, which …Read more

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Aug/04/2011

This palette gives you a few shades that go together well to make a natural eye. It doesn't give anything very dark or dramatic, but it's good for simple day wear.

It's not the best quality eye shadow, but it's fairly inexpensive.

However, I don't use this eye shadow palette very often, as I have better quality eye shadows that I prefer.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive