74%
package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

This is a spray deodorant that I found in a health store. It is not an antipersperant, but I did find it reduced perspiration just a bit. I was wary b/c I've tried just about every natural deodorant, and most synthetic deodorants out there.... I even contacted the company to inquire about their guarantee.. and it was with some skepticism that I tried this product. I am thrilled to report: this is the BEST deodorant I have ever EVER tried.. hands down!!! Application is very easy. Doesn't sting. Doesn't irritate. Comes with a guarantee (!!). Doesn't stain my skin or my clothing! Doesn't leave a white film. I am prone to funky pits, and after 3 spritzes, I am good to go, even after a workout. No smell whatsoever. Lasts all day. Amazing product. NOTE: I prefer the Unscented version, which is what I tried first. I then tried the Lavender: it smelled like a man's cologne & not at all like Lavender (so much so I gave it to dh and he loves it) AND this version actually irritated my pits. Therefore I'm staying with the Unscented, forever and ever. Here's what the site http://www.drmistspray.com/product.html says: I don't get this 'floatation' thing.. but whatever.. it works!!!! Product Info: The multi-award winning DR. Mist body hygiene floatation fluid spray utilizes just pure water, concentrated salt and minerals ala those found in the Dead Sea. Multipurpose Function: The Treatment Principle: "DR. Mist" utilizes just pure water, concentrated salt and minerals ala those found in the Dead Sea. This formulation uses the principle of Physics that resulted in a fluid spray that evaporates.0.4 times faster than ordinary water. Once the fluid evaporates it leaves a thin layer or residue of very fine powder - a combination of salt and minerals on the skin. The fine powdery residue covers the epidermis and act as an effective bactericidal shield that effectively kills-off any bacteria living on or come into contact with the skin. The rationale is that without the presence of bacteria reacting on the sweat, there is therefore no unpleasant ordour. Because it is just water and mineral salts "DR. Mist", unlike other conventional deodorizers, is non-greasy or gummy. Neither does it cause stain, irritation or toxicity. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Applications: (a) Eliminating Bad Body Ordour. Just spray directly to the underarms, feet shoes and socks. (b) Treating Minor Cuts, Wounds, Skin Ailments, such as rashes, swellings, athlete foot and Insect bites, etc. Spray generously into the affected area four times daily. This eliminates the formation of pus and inflammations. Wounds will heal more speedily with little or no discolouration to the healed-wounds. Other Usages: The buoyancy action in "DR. Mist" helps flush out toxins and germs in the pores as well as removing discolouration in the affected areas at the same time helping to protect and rejuvenate the skin.

About reviewer (271 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Olive

HairBrown

11 years ago

Hmmmm... mine doesn't say "Flotation" spray.. but oh well. I was wary b/c I've tried just about every natural deodorant, and most synthetic deodorants out there.... I even contacted the company to inquire about their guarantee.. and it was with some skepticism that I tried this product. I am thrilled to report: this is the BEST deodorant I have ever EVER tried.. hands down!!! I am prone to funky pits, and after 3 spritzes, I am good to go, even after a workout. No smell whatsoever. Lasts all day. Amazing product. I prefer the Unscented version. I also tried the Lavender, it smelled more like a man's cologne (so much so I gave it to dh and he loves it), it smelled not at all like Lavender, and it actually irritated my pits. I'm staying with the Unscented, forever and ever.

About reviewer (271 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Olive

HairBrown

12 years ago

This really works. I haven't had the best luck with natural deodorants, but this stuff works even on day two (I shower every other day) and even if it's very hot and humid.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

from

12 years ago

This is great stuff! I bought it for my dh and two boys who have stinky feet. Works like a charm! They spray their feet and shoes and wa-la no more smelly feet. I have been using it as a deodarant for the past few days and it has worked great for that too. I am so glad to have found an aluminum/paraben free deodarant that actually works. YAY!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

12 years ago

What a great product!! Effects last up to 3 days on one spray!! Great for our troops who have limited access to showers or anyone working long shifts! Ingred: Treated water, potassium sulfate, sodium chloride Fragrance-free. It really works to prevent foot odor, even when wearing the same pair of shoes for 24hr shifts!! Works on axillae as well. Not an anti-perspirant, so it doesn't prevent wetness, or clog pores. Can be sprayed inside the shoes, on the armpits of clean white shirts to prevent staining, and anywhere odor might be a problem. Took lippies off for the spray bottle, since the sprayer stops working halfway thru the bottle, and the cap is so tight that it's hard to get off. Can be found for $5.99/bottle sometimes on the website. Cheaper that Clinical Strength Anti-perspirant and healthier IMO. Will definitely repurchase after my 6 bottles are used up! Big thumbs up!!

About reviewer (238 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

12 years ago

I first heard about this product on Essential Day Spa, when a reviewer posted how it stops bleeding (from extractions and picking at blemishes) but as I live in the UK, I couldnt get my hands on these unless I pay really high postage. However, they do have a UK distributor but after numerous unreplied emails to them regarding the p&p cost, I gave up and tried not to think about this spray....until I read that it is sold on ebay for about £6 (inc p&P), so I ordered one bottle. I dont use it as a deodrant but use it all over my face as a toner or to set my mmu. But it is super drying! It does stop bleeding when I've picked my pimples and forms a chalky film/cover over my face, and even when I use my jojoba oil over it, my skin still feels tight. Therefore, I have to wait til summer to use this, as I think it will most definately control the oilies. I've never tried these mists, but when I use it to set my mmu once, with just 1-2 sprays, my face felt really wet, and when I blot it, that area is super flakey. I will most likely purchase again, as I am confident I will like it more in the summer, and I use this to spot treat the areas I picked.

About reviewer (332 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

13 years ago

A multipurpose product, primarily as deodorant (mild antiperspirant) but also a toner for all skin conditions, and foot deodouriser! This is a simple product which contains only an "ionic" solution of chloride, magnesium, sodium and calcium in water. It has no other added ingredients. The "smell" of this if one inhales the mist is slightly sweet, and the taste is similar to a liquid mineral concentrate - sweet when in diluted quantities but bitter/tangy if tasted "straight". The underlying mechanism of this liquid solution is to inhibit the bacterial growth which causes odour problems<br><br> I don't have any body odour issues so can't comment on how well it works for such problems, but the bf who has the typical make characteristic to smell and sweat heavily (and depends on heavy duty products like Mitchum 48) has found Dr Mist to be miraculous for controlling both odour and perspiration.<br><br> Few of the people that I have introduced to Dr Mist have also used this on the feet, it is an excellent for the stinky sweaty summer feet, and also the heavily covered winter feet.<br><br> The primary use I have for this is a facial toner. I have oily skin prone to blocked pores and breakouts. I use this all over the face, chest, arm and back area. My face normally looks congested if I don't exfoliate every 2-3 days, but with Dr Mist I find that my complexion is very clear if I use the night before. The spritz leaves a somewhat taut feeling and chalky film on the face (mineral percipitate?) but is not really an issue once other products are applied. <br><br> This innovative product could be likened to simple yet miraculous mixtures of apple cider vinegar (multi purpose wonder) and a rock salt sole (good deoderant) but with the added benefit of suitable for facial use. It is purported to be excellent for accelerating wound healing too.<br><br> This product has also won several awards for innovation. Originates from Canada. At current shipping to the US and Canada is free for certain pack sizes. Only costs around $7 CAD, even cheaper if purchased in bulk.

About reviewer (231 reviews)

Age19-24