Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash FRESH & CLEAN

4.2

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice fresh scent. Perfect for summer as its not heavy. It did wear off half way through the day so I keep it on hand. The bottle is a little bulky. The price is great for VS and the bottle lasts a very long time. Ill repurchase when it runs out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I used Fresh and Clean in high school and was literally obsessed with it. I used up at least two bottles of the body spray. I guess I forgot about it for a few years because I just came across it again when walking through Victoria's Secret with my fiancé. I decided to buy the travel size bottle to test it out since the last time I used it (years ago). The scent is just like I remember!! The 2.5 fl oz bottle describes it as fresh apple and lily. To me, it smells so fresh & clean like a feminine twist to a men's cologne, stepping right out of the shower, or fresh laundry! I'm addicted! I can't get enough of it as I think it's a unique addition to the usually sickly sweet floral scents Victoria's Secret usually carries. I can see myself buying the body wash, lotion, big body spray and perfume once I run out of the travel size. This is perfect to pop into my bag and go. The scent is phenomenal I don't care if I'm 23 I really enjoy smelling Fresh & Clean!

To Read all 93 Reviews, Login or Join

I don't know if this is the same one but I recently purchased the Pink fragrance mist in fresh & clean. I love the original Pink perfume, I wore it for years. At first I wasn't too thrilled they started a body mist line that didn't smell anything like the original scent. Once I gave it a chance, this is a nice line. These mists are perfect to carry around or wear casually because they are not overpowering. I love the fresh & clean scent. To me, there is a definite citrus note, almost like fresh lemons and then there is a clean laundry scent to it as well. I love this fragrance mist. It's perfect for summer. I can carry it in my purse and spritz myself down with it and I know I will just smell fresh.

I was at VS and wondered into thier cosmetics section idk why because I hate their beauty stuff. I saw this and remembered many YouTube wannabe makeup artists had this in thier perfume collection (its not even a perfume) anyway I sprayed it on and it smelled like a cheap and nasty body splash for dirty girls who are to lazy to take a shower and use this to cover their B.O thus reminding me why I hate Victoria's Secret beauty products.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great fragrance. I totally agree with the posters saying it reminds them of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. But to me it smells even better.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

While this scent is not my favorite one out of the Pink line I've smelled, it's still a very good body mist to own. It's a perfect smell for summer. I received quite a lot of compliments when I wore this. However there were some ppl who didn't like this so much and even said that it kinda smells like "men's skin lotion/cologne". I actually think this is an unisex smell and guys could wear this body splash :) I tend to wear this in mid-spring to summer when I'm wearing casual or cool/edgy style of outfit.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this! One of my favorite scents. It's nice and light, it's the perfect summer scent.

This is my new find. I was browsing at an outlet store, came upon a small size of Pink F&C and instantly fell in love. It is as its name claims and lasts throughout the day for me. I recently returned to outlet store (my new favorite shopping spot) and to my delight I found a 2.5 oz.eEau de toilette, body lotion and small body mist in a kit immediately snapping it up for $19.99. While not a huge fan of V.S. scents, this is delightful and not just for their target age customers, of which I am not.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like the PINK and VS scents in general. This pink scent smells sort of like a toned down version of that delicious smell you smell when you walk into Abercrombie or Hollister. It smells like a light cologne with a femine twist. It could be a men's scent, but it is leaning more towards a girl scent because it is sweeter than most colognes, and seems to have a fruity (berries maybe?) undertone. I like this perfume, but it is not my favorite pink scent because it is a very light scent.

I reccomend it though!!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff. I have the mini-bottle... which was $8, a bit pricey for a body spray. But the scent is unique, young, a fresh. Just smelling it brightens my mood! I also love the square shaped bottle. It's really cute.

Popular Fragrances