Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light

Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light

3.9

Water/Aqua, Sesame Seed Oil, Alcohol, Marsh Mallow Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water (Rose Distillate), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Avocado Oil Unsaponifiables, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Wheat Germ Oil, Lysolecithin (Hydrolyzed Lecithin), Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Essential Oil), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Farnesol, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Wax, Xanthan Gum

on 3/16/2017 2:44:00 PM

I really wanted to love this. The idea of a natural day cream made for oily skin was very appealing to me! My skin tends to get oily, especially in the t-zone area so I chose to go with the light formula as oppose to the original rose day cream. When this moisturizer goes on, it gives me such a beautiful glow. I wear it under powder foundation which is my day-to-day go to. However, at the end of the day my skin feels very dry and there are FLAKES of skin around my chin. Very disappointing considering the price, but unfortunately, this was not moisturizing enough for my oily-combo skin.

on 9/17/2016 10:07:00 PM

Im out of my trusted avene optimale light moisturizer and i was looking for a replacement, stumbled upon this dr hauschka rose day cream light which looks unpretentive, packaged on a simple yet elegant tin tube. Price higher than avene, i suspected it could be a better performing moisturizer. theres no mineral oil or silicones in the ingredients so this should be good with my sensitive acnegenic skin.

On my first 7 days, its exactly what im looking for - light, non greasy, non irritating, lightly scented (floral) moisturizer that i can use under makeup on daytime and before sleeping at night time.

I feel its a tad better than avene optimale light as this is less tackier than the avene. My skin is dry type but i dont like heavy moisturiers.

This is going well for my skin. So i would continue using it.

Will update after few months

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have oily-normal skin depending on the weather with occasional acne. I absolutely love this as my moisturizer day or night in the winter especially. The only reason I wouldn't use this year round is that I find I only need the extra moisture during the winter.

The original rose cream was WAY too heavy for me, but the light version has the perfect consistency. Moisturizing but not heavy. It sinks in almost immediately, and I often layer my La Roche sunscreen on top of this moisturizer before apply my makeup. The ingredients are natural as the whole Dr. Hauschka line focuses on "holistic beauty".This tube lasted me 4 months, which makes the price more bearable. The scent is delicate rose scent, and the packaging is handy, it allows you to squeeze out every last drop. IF you have dry skin def check this out. Or if your looking for a more hydrating cream for the winter with wholesome ingredients this is it!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

The best skin cream I ever used! I found this cream when I heard Jennifer Lopez--when asked by Andy Cohen what moisturizer she used as she has gorgeous skin--some "rose cream." A little research, and I realized it was this one. I LOVE it! So, thanks, Jennifer Lopez or I would never have found it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is probably my favourite moisturiser!
Yes, it's a little expensive, but only the smallest amount is required so it lasts quite a while.
Perfect for sensitive skin.
After applying this, my face feels like velvet.

on 4/23/2015 4:49:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely love this cream! I have combination skin and this has saved my skin while on Retin A. It is light weight and emollient. It works well under makeup. I wish they would make a version with sunscreen but you can always apply it on top of this. Such a great hydrating cream and the packaging is amazing as well. Don't be afraid of the oils, they help heal your skin! :)

on 11/30/2014 7:56:00 AM

It is a good cream but it is not a miracle cream. I found it too rich for mild weather, not too hydratating for winter. I tried both versions, and the lighter one suits me better but still it is not what it works best for me.

on 10/15/2014 3:24:00 AM

This cream is not light at all for my combi, acne prone skin. My skin gets oily after just few hours, it doesn't sink it and clogs my pores probably because of the wheat germ oil.
Patch test.

on 8/19/2014 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried both the light & "regular". Light did not help me at all. Very light-moisture. Rose scented, but it goes away after a few mintues. Will stick to the regular cream which is thicker & has more oiliness to it, but does moisturize better. I have very sensitive skin and nither version made any irritation.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is perfect for my oily skin in summer and it is defo my HG moisturiser for summer. In winter i use the original Rose Day cream which is much thicker and heavier. This moisturiser hydrates without any oily residue and calms my redness on contact! Love the Dr hauschka line and this line has cleared my skin like no other!