Smashbox Decadence Photo Finish Lip Luxe in Socialite

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

1 review

on 8/15/2007 10:40:00 PM

Shopper's Drug Mart was having a 20x the points event, so this lipstick ended up as being on of my purchases to qualify. I really liked the colour, a very pretty nude pink, but I was really taken with the gloss in the lip of the lipstick tube, Goldish vanilla, so pretty. The lipstick itself is almost the exact same colour as my natural lips so this works quite well for me. It's a touch pinker than my natural lip tone, but the end result is glossy and pretty. The lipstick on it's own is nice, if not a bit matte, but with the gloss it's just wow! I love the dimension the gloss add to the lipstick colour. I find the lipstick to be super creamy, but not so creamy that it slides everywhere. The packaging is ok, but tube itself is quite fat, but it does have a sleek titanium/pewter colour and looks quite posh. I did choke at bit at the price, about 32$ CAD, but I guess it's because there is a gloss at the end. Only time will tell how much gloss is actually in the tube. It's a really pretty gloss colour though, I'd love to own a single tube of it one day.