Boots No7 Refine & Rewind Intense Perfecting Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Boots  No7 Refine & Rewind Intense Perfecting Serum
No7 Refine & Rewind Intense Perfecting Serum

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexsiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone Copolyol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Retinyl Palmitate, Methylparaben

on 7/19/2009 1:29:00 PM

i use serums on occasion, and really like this one; for some reason my Target store had it for about 5 or 6 dollars on the clearance shelf, like they were getting rid of the last bottles ( i love those shelves-bought my Pureology dry style for $5 due to a cracked outer container, and recently got some lovely Starbucks coffee and dark chocolate-76% cocoa chips/discs). i have been using my serum under my sunscreen and BE powder foundation, and my skin is definitely brighter looking! i get comments about my skin alot (not to brag-just never did alot of tanning, never smoked, have good genes and take care of myself), and this makes my complexion even nicer!! mind you i do have the 1 between my eyes- would love to do Restylane- and some broken blood vessels which BE covers nicely, but the RR serum kind of smooths everything out without being too greasy. will definitely continue to use- unless i find something better!!

on 10/23/2007 6:32:00 PM

Have been using this for the past 2 weeks and my skin is looking good. Have also upped the intensity of my environ c quence gel to 3 so don't know if its that or a combination of the two!
My skin appears very clear and refined and I have no need to wear make up at present. My fine lines seem plumped out and discolouration seems to have faded. No one has made a comment as yet but lets wait and see.